Shoutbox (Disabled)

Guilty pleasures

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by Frothgar, May 16, 2015.

1. Patrigue

Patrigue Member

NOT TAKING CHANCES! I WILL NOT ANGER BASED LENNIAN!

2. Napalm74

Napalm74 Member

How the hell do you do that with out getting caught

3. Patrigue

Patrigue Member

Well, to be fair, my parents are actually pretty chill. They know I have friends that complete BDSM, fetishist perverts and don't mind, but they don't know anything about my sex life in particular. And like I said, keep it all in the backpack. It's the one place they wouldn't "accidentally stumble upon" anything. Also, my parents work 8am to 3pm while my college classes don't start until the afternoon, leaving me with plenty of time in the house alone if I'm ever so inclined to "partake in my studies."

4. DaraSilverDragon

DaraSilverDragon Active Member Team Amorous Supporter

Lemme guess, Human Sexuality followed by an Anatomy and Physiology lab? :p

5. Napalm74

Napalm74 Member

Thats awesome once i am in college going to do that

6. Patrigue

Patrigue Member

You could say that. You could also say I'm taking a Liberal Arts minor with the sheer amount nudity involved in studying the arts.

I recommend looking for a TNG. It stands for "The Next Generation" and no, it has nothing to do with Star Trek. TNG's are BDSM, kink, fetish, and alternative lifestyle club for people ages 18 to 35. Very open to all types of people (including furries) (at least my TNG is). I was lucky to stumble upon a TNG at my college. Check to see if your college has one. If not, maybe a neighboring college has one. With the success of 50 Shades (even though it's actually a horribly abusive depiction of BDSM) TNGs have actually been getting more notice. Hell, Harvard has one.

7. Napalm74

Napalm74 Member

jeez

8. Duralt'Vihar

Duralt'Vihar New Member

For those who have experience, should I get Hazel or Natascha?
    I wanna get one, but I'm not sure which.

9. Scrydan

Scrydan Active Member Team Amorous Supporter Dark Army Enthusiast

Well, one other way of screwing with sites with poor implementation is taking an image and directing it to a specific link; for example, the site's logout link (which is why some use a submit form, but even that is poor if no security token exists). But really this is a flaw in allowing a non-image to be used in an image tag. But it'd also be a pain to filter it...so yeah. Simple fix is just using security tokens, even if it didn't exist.

Literally one site refuses to patch up their obvious flaw with "?p=login&do=logout" for an example. My site uses that plus "&token={your-unique-token}". I just wonder when some jackball is going to make their avatar that link and make all admins and staff auto logout. And it'd have to be fixed via database editing because their edit profile page (admin) displays the image. And one other way is to display page, then try to login again (in another tab), then submit their form.

However, they do have a security token for edit profile that then would have a different token, so their own "security" just helps defeat them with their other lack of it. Sure it is more of an annoyance as compared to "making themselves an admin", though in one site's instance it was possible to make an admin submit a form doing so. But it is still a site flaw.

But hey, someone's poorly secure site only allowed me to make an even more secure site by studying flaws and creating solutions. It is always important to do in any environment you work in.

If anyone has ever heard of Acmlmboards, well you'll know full well on how breakable a software can be. Original versions made back in 2001+ are literally nicknamed as "Swiss cheese". Anyone who's ever a programmer wanting to learn of what not to do in many cases and go take a poke at that. Then again, it also just shows off some of PHP's shortcomings and never trusting user input data ($_GET is common, but even some other basics like allowing <form> and the like is bad).

And yes, security related matters is sort of my guilty pleasure as I can go into detail. If I was raised differently, or somehow an evil person...I'd probably have been doing other things rather than making software for the benefit of others. heh

Coding or hacking, it is all still a logic puzzle in the end. Only the endgame is different.

Teddy likes this.
  10. Frothgar

Frothgar Active Member Team Amorous Supporter

I only have Natascha but not hazel but from my experience with Natascha you really can't go wrong, sorry I could be any more help.

Actually I take that back go with hazel because now that I rememer my Natascha tore at the opening and the way it's designed over time if you got one I think it would tear as well. I still use mine I just make sure I'm more careful with it :D there that might be a little more useful info.

11. Duralt'Vihar

Duralt'Vihar New Member

Thanks Frothgar, I can see how being rough with Natascha could damage the entrance folds.

Here's to Hazel!

12. BOX

BOX Member

Bad Dragon... they would be my guilty pleasure if I had some. Right now it's my pleasure just to look at them and weep. :amcocky:

Flibble and Connery like this.
  13. Wingz Of Death

Wingz Of Death Moderator of the Dark Lord Team Amorous Moderator Dark Army Enthusiast

blowing shit up and freerunning is something i love to do.. maybe i can make some freefrun montages if people are interested

14. Duralt'Vihar

Duralt'Vihar New Member

I would absolutely love to freerun, however, I'm not strong enough to hold my weight on one arm ( or two for that matter )... Yet my legs can carry my weight plus about 65% extra ( I weigh about 165, I can leg press 110, and I've neve worked out my leg strength before )

I need to get fit before I attempt to freerun T.T

15. Wingz Of Death

Wingz Of Death Moderator of the Dark Lord Team Amorous Moderator Dark Army Enthusiast

i'd suggest to train if you want to freerun, my friends always kick my butt if i don't do 20 push-ups (they mean it good they don't actually wanna hurt me)

16. Sykowolf

Sykowolf New Member

Web comics. They take up way too much of my time.

17. MuppetNecking

MuppetNecking Active Member

Making fun of liberal arts, philosophy, etc. majors. ...wait a minute, I don't feel guilty about doing that at all.:amlaughing:

Last edited: May 26, 2015
  18. Connery

Connery Active Member Team Amorous Supporter

Sitting in my window and watching the sunset whilst listening to
    and thinking about how beautiful the life can be...
    ... Or staring up in the sky, watching the clouds as they move along...
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 28, 2015
  19. Flibble

Flibble Moderator of the Dark Lord Team Amorous Moderator

Watching animals. Especially Chickens. There's something theraputic about watching them just cluck about, scratching at the ground and ruffling their feathers.

20. Riley

Riley New Member

So what about the sun?