Shoutbox (Disabled)

graphic errors and bugs

Discussion in 'Backup' started by rennwick, Jul 27, 2015.

1. rennwick

rennwick New Member

the game started fine until it got to the main menu, at main menu works but i can't tell what i;m even looking at. there are fragments of a picture overlapping and the rest is just what to me looks like pixels everywhere, while i can't see the main menu i can still use it, i just had to click randomly around till i hit the new game icon. from there the game does run pretty smoothly when talking to characters the text boxes are clearly visible and easy to read the characters animation seem to work but was i'm guessing is the background graphics don't work to well i can make out some things but it is mostly the same error or bug where the pixels are mixed up and overlapping, sometimes overlapping over the character animations as well this has happen in every area and scene in the game i have come by, in the sex scenes the game seem to split the animation and overlap over it's self making kinda impossible tell what i'm looking at. i new here and to this game so if this is just something on my end please let me know so i may fix it.

2. Let's play a game

Let's play a game Member

Please try to take a screenshot of any visual bugs you encounter, it can make a difference instead of looking through all that coding.

3. rennwick

rennwick New Member

i've tried to post the screen shots but they won't show up, I'm probably just doing something wrong but i can't figure it out, sorry