Shoutbox (Disabled)

Google Play Store Games that you recently played with.

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by Spleriia Emperor Splerii, Sep 20, 2017.

1. Spleriia Emperor Splerii

Spleriia Emperor Splerii Active Member

Ever since I joined Team Amorous long ago for my sake in making new friends online and making myself notified to the game (Amorous) that was updating since, I been playing other games as well but these games that I'm talking about were far different than games that can be played only at laptops or desktop computers.

Occasionally, I often play some good games on my Android tablet to pass the time. Games like European War 3 of Easytech, Major/Minor of Tall Tail Studios and Space Agency of Nooleus were among the few games that I often play with either to pass the boredom, impress my other friends or even gain some inspiration from them for my recent stories that I published in other websites like Fanfiction or Fictionpress.

In other words for all of you who reads this, what game that you downloaded and played with from Google Play nowadays?

2. EthanWolfcat

EthanWolfcat Active Member

Modded version of Cat Quest. (Downloaded outside of Play Store) :p and, from play store, World of Warships Blitz

3. TobiasB

TobiasB Member

Geometry dash. :l

4. EthanWolfcat

EthanWolfcat Active Member

Toreba crane game. You can actually win the prizes. I did play much but I did win 2 prizes. They are currently in the mail. I am waiting for them :3