Shoutbox (Disabled)

General Game Testing-Bug Report?

Discussion in 'Backup' started by Lykaan, Jan 22, 2016.

1. Lykaan

Lykaan New Member

Hi. I recently just found your game, and have studied game creation for 2 years.

There are a few things I found that I thought I might point out to make your game a little less glitchy, or more visual appealing.

First off, a few issues I notice while following the Seth story path.

The reader, Nik, has very hard to read text with such an intense dark purple. I fully understand that the text colour may be taken from his colour, and written into the code, but maybe consider the option of locking out certain saturation of colour for text display.

Also, I noticed just after falling asleep at Seth's, when the screen goes black, it seems to get to the end of one of the messages, and has a crazy overlay of the code used to display it.
    [​IMG]
    It's a shame I didn't get to read the full chunk of text for that part.

Now for just a visual appeal, in the scene for travelling in the car, the background image that scrolls, is a little painful to look at. I'm sure it looks great as a single image, but the motion makes it straining on the eyes. I think if this is something you would like to fix, it would be as simple as adding a little blur to the image, to simulate motion.

I did look around the site for a 'report bug' section, but couldn't see anything, so I'm sorry if you do have one...

I will continue to play, and look for other issues, as I know all too well, that if it's missed by the developers, and not reported by the players, it will go completely unnoticed, and disappoint people when they see such an issue.

If you would like me to be an official play tester, dedicated to finding such bugs, I'd be more than happy to oblige. I'm sure you have a way to contact me now that I've signed up, other wise, I'll just continue to post them casually.

Kind Regards, and sorry for all the text,
    -LDW