Shoutbox (Disabled)

Fixed General: Dates won't end properly [0.7]

Discussion in 'v0.8' started by Yoshe, Jun 3, 2017.

1. Yoshe

Yoshe New Member

[​IMG]
    After the'end' of Dustin's date, the dialog still stayed on the credits page, and after I press 'esc' I was back at the club and had the dialog, I clicked space, and it was gone, but I wasn't able to do anything in the club(can't turn on my phone, can't look around, etc.) I pressed TAB and it shows that it's still Dustin's date.

2. Yoshe

Yoshe New Member

same happened to Zenith's Date, but this time there was no dialog.
    [​IMG]
    and in 0.7 Jax is gone, and sometimes the game crashes after launching it, but sometimes it doesn't.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2017
  3. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

It's weird how you keep having these. Thanks for the debug info :)

4. Yoshe

Yoshe New Member

Np, also, in Remy's date, after the credits it just returned me to main menu and not the club.

5. Ponygon

Ponygon New Member

I would like to confirm that I am having the same problem as Yoshe in regards to Remy's date. I was looking forward to redoing the cooking mini-game, but that's not an option; I was returned to the main menu, and it was as if I never completed Remy's date.

EDIT: Never mind. I notice this has been mentioned before in someone else's topic.

6. Lennian

I checked his, but there should be absolutely no reason why the fade from black would stop working at this specific spot, when it has worked all the dates prior to this point for you... Please let me know if v0.8 fixed the issue for you later!

7. Ponygon

Ponygon New Member

To be fair, I haven't actually atempted any other date since upgrading to 0.7. I'll just wait for 0.8, and see whether it happens again.

8. Lennian

One of the Patrons got a solid repro coming from a different scenario. So should be fixed now!