Shoutbox (Disabled)

Expired General: Date flaws

Discussion in 'Closed' started by Jovo, Feb 4, 2017.

1. Jovo

Jovo New Member

• Just after the shower with skye I chose blue as the favorite fur dye color. She appeared in blue (correct), but the text said that she was gold and that I had chosen gold.
    • After chatting with seth in the library, he leaves and comes back. In that scene he is naked, (I dont think he is supposed to be)
    • The functionality of the character creator is decent, the only usability issues i had were saving the character templates. Without a description, the functions of new/saving/loading/etc are pretty confusing. (lost a character to clicking the wrong one). If its a destructive function having a confirmation box, tooltip when you hover, or a tip on the first click, would be helpful.

Thanks for your continued development!
    -Jovo

2. Jovo

Jovo New Member

My computer is running Windows 10 Pro 64bit - 16gb ram - gtx 770 - i5 4670k
    The game version is v0.5a
    I have not attempted to reproduce the issue yet, but i will update here if i get new news.

One other thing to note.
    On a 21:9 screen ratio, the top and bottom of view is cut off making it unusable at that ratio. The resolution on my monitor is 2560x1080. When i forced a normal 1920x1080 resolution the window was quickly strobing between a black screen and the game. I was able to get it to work on my second monitor with a portrait resolution of 1024x1280
    If there are any tricks on helping you catch these bugs, ill attempt to do so. When i have some more time, ill go through the forum and emulate help i see.
    -Jovo

3. MirceaKitsune

MirceaKitsune Active Member

The issues with saving character templates are known AFAIK. Currently the "Save all player templates" button doesn't do anything, which is still the case in 0.5. You also can't click on a single player template to select it, and need to have at least to in order to switch between them otherwise the menu ignores you.

4. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

Fixed the Skye bug, couldn't figure out the Seth one, can someone confirm it still exists in the current version? It shouldn't.

5. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

Tagged as "Expired".