Shoutbox (Disabled)

New General Bugs and stuff so far

Discussion in 'Issues and Bugs' started by Coonix, Jul 6, 2015.

1. Coonix

Coonix New Member

First impressions were relatively good. I'm enjoying what i'm seeing so far but as for stuff i've found that were problematic

If you "die" when you re-spawn there is the chance that you will be locked into the current area and even after defeating all enemies on screen you will revive no option to move on, causing you to have to restart.

If you are knocked off the edge of the fighting area and die when you re-spawn you can get caught outside the current frame. I can see the character's arm and the end of his muzzle but he cannot reenter the fighting area. He gets stuck running against an invisible wall.

Turning is really floaty. It makes it really difficult to attack one person then defend yourself from behind, often times resulting in trying to turn around only to attack in the direction I was already facing.

The first dildo weapon i got had almost no Y hitbox. I know that the weapons is swinging overhead or stabbing and is meant to hit in a narrow area but i wasn't able to hit ANYONE unless i was just about pixel perfect with an enemy on the Y axis.

Similar issue with the dildo weapon i found it very difficult to pick up the pistols (tasers?) unless i was again almost exactly on the Y axis with them. Out of combat it was frustrating but it was nearly impossible to recover the weapon while in combat. The dildo weapon and the "shotgun" didn't seem to have this issue.

Enemies seem to have an unnatural grapple range, i'd be on the other side of the screen and get grabbed by enemies who were too far away from combat. Causing some frustrating although comical psychic piledrivers.

The "fight for your life" recovery bar i don't understand. Maybe i'm missing something, but it seemed that every time i got to that point the bar would be already set to "lockout" and no button did anything, sometimes the center of the arc would turn green but only for a moment and again i was already sitting in "lockout"

Not sure how to drop a weapon in favor of another, if you stand over one weapon with another one already in hand you won't swap them. Also if you have a weapon in your hand you cannot pick up powerups or health.

some nitpickey stuff:

I'd prefer if you didn't get so close to the edge of the screen before it started panning when moving on to the next combat area. I'm used to the old double dragon and stuff where even when you were moving to the next area you were more or less in the center of the screen, this kept you from running into stuff you didn't mean to like going into the subway when you didn't intend on it or running into that big box after the subway. Also i think if you did something like this you could introduce the enemies sooner, the fact that you're not so close to the edge of the screen would mean you could have the enemies start walking in sooner which would make combat a little more snappy. It's not so bad the way it is but i find myself getting to the next combat screen and just kinda waiting a bit before anyone shows up which just kinda messes with the pacing imo

The option to turn off hermaphrodites? Or for that matter any gender enemy? This is just personal preference but i think I'd rather see pegging, only females, only males. I'm fine with the game the way it is but if it's meant to be erotic, hermaphrodites dont' do anything for me, just as males might not for one person or females for another (or intersexed males if there are any)

2. Coonix

Coonix New Member

Walked into the background and walked back to the foreground and was floating above the ground? Made it impossible to pick up items.

Beat the game as Blue Verg, went to mane menu and started a new game as green skin and it made me blue again. Not a big issue but still a bug.

Got to the boss and got down to the "rape" level of hp. The boss wouldn't do any sort of "finisher" so i just kept getting up. Killed the boss because i was basically invincible, just kept getting back up again with 1hp but because the boss didn't do any sort of sex finisher i couldn't die.

Check the power boost? I might be crazy but normal combo removed clothing from a standard enemy. I picked up the power potion and it took 2 and a half full combos before any clothing started flying off. Not sure if the power boost was making me weaker or if there was some sort of "hp" indicator error on the enemys i was fighting

3. Mewvg

Mewvg New Member

I had a hard time figuring out the difference in Y axis with the size difference between the main character and enemies, and instances where I could punch air but grab an enemy. Seems the Y axis needs a bit of work.

Coonix likes this.
  4. Coonix

Coonix New Member

Died while holding a gun, when i respawned every time i attacked the gun on the ground would shoot. Cool, but likely not intended =)

the option to use melee combat while holding a weapon would be nice, the grenade launcher (anal beads?) kills me way more often then the enemy

The boss turned around, walked through the wall and never came back ; ;

There seems to be issues with fighting enemies that are standing on top of you. They are on top of you so your punches don't work, the back kick doesn't work, and trying to grab them more often then not results in me walking away from the enemy all together leaving me open to attack.

I grappled the boss and just held him, i didn't hit a direction in order to damage him so i just sat there holding him for a good 30 seconds or more. Seems like he'll make no effort to fight back even if you decide to just stand there holding him (although where i was standing looked like i was holding his hand in a comforting manner so maybe i was just being supportive and he didn't want me to let go)

5. MuppetNecking

MuppetNecking Active Member

I couldn't even GET a gun. No idea where to get 'em.

6. Coonix

Coonix New Member

You find them in boxes, crates, barrels, mailboxes. They are inside the various destructible objects in the environment

7. Coonix

Coonix New Member

Still trying to figure out the "fight for your life" system i spammed buttons and somehow threw off the enemy. After the enemy was off me the character wouldn't stand up again. He remained on the ground stuck in an animation that looked sorta like he was doing crunches. Had to restart the game

Got overwhelmed and killed without a sex finisher, just died flat out. Never re-spawned, and i still had a life left.

Was running to the next screen, hit the 3 barrels in the background, launches up into the sky and could not come down again.

Was fighting with weapons on the ground, couldn't kill anyone because every time i tried to attack to get something off me the character would attempt to pick up the weapon. Item retrieval shouldn't take precedence over attacks if enemies are too close to you.

Picked up health in the middle of combat while i was already full health, kind of a shame you can do that. Obviously not game breaking but kinda sucks

Ammo bar would be nice

8. Coonix

Coonix New Member

was taken down into a "finisher" while another enemy was still on screen, they attempted to throw glow sticks at me while i was pinned, they kept moving closer and closer into the foreground and eventually stopped moving all together. After respawning the enemy who moved into the foreground became invincible. He made no attempt to attack you and you couldn't hit him because he was technically closer to the camera then you were actually able to go. Had to restart

Had an enemy in a combo and somehow after the kick i was able to grapple and do a piledriver. The result was to piledriver the enemy THROUGH the street and into nothingness causing me to have to restart

Several times when i was fighting enemies right before the boss if they were knocked too far out of the screen on the right they'd never come back. My suspicion is that they were falling into the boss room, sadly them being stuck where i couldn't kill them resulted in restarts.

Had an interesting situation where 2 enemies did their finishers at the same time, resulting in 2 Vergences' getting banged at the same time, fun but cost me 2 lives instead of 1.

9. Xean

Xean New Member

By the way, I don't know if this is a bug, but.....

IF your health is "rape time" and you get hit and blown away to either side of the invisible wall, enemies WILL NOT do stuff with you, making you semi-invincible in the corners.

The boss itself has known issues as stated above, but I don't think anyone has mentioned that the boss CANNOT WALK RIGHT BY ITSELF---IT EITHER HAS TO BE THROWN OR PUNCHED BACK. Also the boss slowly moonwalks through the left wall if you let him. lol but srsly

It may also be noteworthy that the "Desperation move" is a bit on the powerful side---one blast and the whole screen dies, or nearly.

10. Cerus Terica

Cerus Terica New Member

Can the boss enter the sex minigame? I was knocked down next to him and he didn't do anything.

11. Coonix

Coonix New Member

I've literally been trying to do this for an hour or more, the closest i've come was he sniffed me while i was down and his cock came out of his slit. Just about every time i try to force the mini game the boss derps out and walks through a wall. Not even through combat either he'll just eventually either back away until he leaves the area or turn around and walk away, i can leave him alone completely and he'll just leave.

12. MaxBlackwing

MaxBlackwing New Member

got stuck when you went undeground at the train statio at the start, feel stupid but where do i go :(

13. Coonix

Coonix New Member

Bosses tendency to walk away is really frustrating, even if your trying to fight him if you go to check the boxes in the back for health he'll just back up and eventually walk out of the play area

large groups of enemies can very easily zone you outside the current fight area, forcing you to fight outside where you can see without any way of knowing whats going on.

Blew myself up with a barrel and when i got up i tried to pick up a health bag that was on the ground, when i did it gave me no health and my natural health regen would not kick in to give me the 1 hp bar until i was downed again.

Having an enemy in the middle of a grapple animation and having another enemy hit you at the same time has several times caused the enemy i'm holding to vanish but not kill them. This results in having to restart after killing all the enemies because the one that vanished prevents progression. It happens most often when i'm grappling an enemy and i'm hit with the slide attack by another.

hit escape while an enemy is in the middle of flashing "dead" to pause the game. Upon resuming the enemy finished ding but no new enemys would spawn nor could i move on.

was holding the yellow pistol and got blown up by a barrel killing me. When i respawned and picked up the yellow pistol again i had infinite ammo. Super fun and made the rest of that play through super easy, but not intended i'm sure

Enemies after getting kicked outside the play area, or if they wonder out there, sometimes take a really long time to come back

14. Cerus Terica

Cerus Terica New Member

Dying once against the boss causes you to be unable to scrolls the screen about the boss room, easily getting the boss lost.

15. Coonix

Coonix New Member

This has happened to me too, i stopped going down there, you can walk past the station. Every time i go down there the game gets stuck.

16. MaxBlackwing

MaxBlackwing New Member

also big help, how the fuck do i stop the mini game its amzeing i love it but i want to fight the boss cant break out the mini gamewhere if your heal is low they rape you but theres this bar i cant never get to it? please help

17. Jasonafex

Jasonafex Team Amorous Team Amorous

That is a very comprehensive list of bugs Coonix! I see you have given this demo quite the thorough beating :amlaughing:

We'll see if we can recreate as many as we can and get things more stable when we release a second stage.

18. Asriel Dreamurr

Asriel Dreamurr Active Member Team Amorous Supporter

3 bugs for me :

-Hitbox
    -When ennemis raping you and you have to get them off with a jauge,can't move it at all
    -The dragon boss can't stop go through the left wall so I can't even beat him, ( or try to be rape by him ^^ )

19. Coonix

Coonix New Member

Happy to help, its a fun game and i'd like to see it succeed

20. azuredragoon

azuredragoon New Member

[​IMG]

The "step" in the boss chamber seems to function more as a "wall" than a step, and the boss managed to get stuck on the step when falling and couldn't be hit for the rest of the battle.

[​IMG]

It's the very edge of the "step" that is the problem. Verge seems to try to shift upward a tiny bit when crossing the step down to the lower ledge, and if you get him just right he'll float.

EDIT: I noticed the same thing with the green short/fat dildo weapon... however, when I used it, I noticed that if you strike with it at the lowest part of the street, you'll attack objects on the uppermost part of the street.

Also, the gun weapons seem to glitch out if you break out of a rape attempt while holding one. I'll see if I can get screenshots of that.