Shoutbox (Disabled)

New Gender Options

Discussion in 'Issues and Bugs' started by Sekhmet, Jan 18, 2020.

1. Sekhmet

Sekhmet New Member

Hey. I just started up the game,went into the character customization and saw that there was't any gender options for it and I tried doing this thing from a guide with creating/changing file names but it did nothing. The steam page says there are gender options,so is something wrong with the game or is it my PC or what? I VERY much want to create my (far too many) fursonas,but all of them are female and all I'm getting is male bases.

2. BriBriNak

BriBriNak New Member

To say that there are gender options is a bit of a stretch. You can't so much pick the gender, as you can choose how you identify after the character customization.. You can't create female fursonas.

3. Sekhmet

Sekhmet New Member

Well,damn.>_<

4. BriBriNak

BriBriNak New Member

Yeah, I did the same thing when I first started, but at least you can make a good twink... I loved the game, but I definitely wish there could be a few improvements. The gender selection is one thing, but even if you pick to have female pronouns, it only has a minimal effect in certain scenes with a few of the characters rather than it being respected in all scenes. I appreciate that it was even an element, but I wish it had been implemented better.. Either way this game is incredible.

5. Sekhmet

Sekhmet New Member

Ya,The Pronouns Are A Nice Touch (There Is A App Game Called "The Arcana" That Does The Same Thing,Though Your Character Is Unseen) But I REALLY Wanted To Create Some Of My Fursonas On It (Who Are All Strictly Female) So It's A Bit Of A Disappointment To Find That The Game Does't Give Me That Option. Oh Well.>_<