Shoutbox (Disabled)

Support Game Won't Start Up

Discussion in 'Support' started by Kellen, Sep 6, 2017.

1. Kellen

Kellen New Member

Hello, first time posting and I don't know if this is my computer or I'm doing something wrong? Firstly this isn't my first time playing the game but this would be my first time playing the update

When attempting to start the game this will immediately pop up, I used to be able to play the game but that was a few versions ago I believe 0 . 3 but don't hold me to my words , so I don't know if the game requirement has been upped
    needless to say when it comes to computer parts I'm pretty clueless so

it says "Microsoft. Xna. fromwork. Grapics. NoSuitableGrapicsDeviceExecption : OpenGL 2 . 1 support is required!

This may indicate you are do not have proper drivers installed for your GPU , the game uses the wrong GPU (e . g . laptops) or your system does not meet the minimum requirements "

and then it takes me to the known issues page but it didn't seem to help me .

Thank you in advance c:

also I don't know if you need to see my game location or anything but just to be safe :

C:\Users\Kellen\Downloads\furpower\games\amorous\windows

2. Kellen

Kellen New Member

Also I would include my crash log but the website thinks its links apparently

3. Gowther7272

Gowther7272 New Member

4. nicolas36

nicolas36 New Member

I have the same problem

5. Kellen

Kellen New Member

At least its good to know someone else has the same problem ^^"

6. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

As the error states, a GPU with OpenGL 2.1 support is mandatory. Most GPU's newer than 2005 should have this! If your PC is not a complete potato, please update your drivers and try again.