Shoutbox (Disabled)

Support game wont start, and i have validated the files

Discussion in 'Support' started by baconmazzter, Nov 19, 2016.

1. baconmazzter

baconmazzter New Member

ok, so when i heard that 0.4 came out i got excited and decided to download it and i got the launcher and i ran it and stuff then when i started the game it wouldn't start, i just would like to know why it wont play, cause id love to experience the Game

2. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

Can you copy paste the text the verify option gives you, I suspect it clearly tells you something is up :p

3. baconmazzter

baconmazzter New Member

like what happens is that when i start the game it shows a white square then it just doesnt work i have waited but no dice

4. Lennian

In that case, this is a game issue, not a launcher issue. So moving.

Press F2 when that happens, it might crash. If so, please give me the crashlog.

5. Baneswood

Baneswood New Member

I'm having the same problem, and not to be totally technologically incompetent, but how do I get the crashlog?

6. Lennian

7. Lennian

Any luck finding it yet?

8. antopini331

antopini331 New Member

I'm having a very similar issue. I have installed everything, but it keeps saying it can't get to a certain file! When I validate, it gives me this:

Amorous.Engine.dll
    Unexpected exception: System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file 'D:\FurPower\games\amorous\windows\Amorous.Engine.dll' because it is being used by another process.
    at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
    at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)

I have nothing else that could be opening this, at least to my knowledge. Please help in any way!

9. Lennian

Are you sure your virusscanner isn't blocking the file for you while it attempts to scan it? Otherwise, do you have admin rights?

10. antopini331

antopini331 New Member

I have disabled it and it's still not starting up and saying the same thing. I also gave it admin rights first thing to see if that was the problem. Should I just redownload?

11. Lennian

Maybe, it is weird tho. Something IS blocking access to that path it seems.