Shoutbox (Disabled)

Fixed Game won't load - System.DllNotFoundException

Discussion in 'Closed' started by NezumiKnight, Nov 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NezumiKnight

NezumiKnight New Member

Hi there! I've just downloaded the FurPowered client and installed Amorous, but whenever I try to run the game, it won't load at all. Inspecting the logs gives this message:

[0000.02] Error: Unhandled exception: System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'MojoShader.dll': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
    at MojoShader.INTERNAL_glBestProfile(MOJOSHADER_glGetProcAddress lookup, IntPtr lookup_d, MOJOSHADER_malloc m, MOJOSHADER_free f, IntPtr malloc_d)
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.OpenGLDevice..ctor(PresentationParameters presentationParameters, GraphicsAdapter adapter)
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.SDL2_FNAPlatform.CreateGLDevice(PresentationParameters presentationParameters, GraphicsAdapter adapter)
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.GraphicsDevice..ctor(GraphicsAdapter adapter, GraphicsProfile graphicsProfile, PresentationParameters presentationParameters)
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GraphicsDeviceManager.Microsoft.Xna.Framework.IGraphicsDeviceManager.CreateDevice()
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GraphicsDeviceManager.get_GraphicsDevice()
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.InitializeGraphicsService()
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DoInitialize()
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run()
    at _8nVaf3yjm6bcC1Cp2wKyElgegaj._BHJf2c6GTW4qpzl71uAWe4jEeTC() in _5ofEB9D8PEAoelGzdy38UJCovGi:line 38

I've tried verifying the game files x times, deleted/reinstalled Amorous, defragged PC, etc. but it still won't run. If anyone can help me, that would be great.

PC is running on Windows 7, btw.

2. KholdMalik

KholdMalik New Member

I also am running Windows 7 and have a similar problem - I get an error message saying the game crashed (before even opening it) and the report reads as follows:

C:\Users\KholdMalik\AppData\Local\Temp\WERADC6.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml
    C:\Users\KholdMalik\AppData\Local\Temp\WER184C.tmp.appcompat.txt
    C:\Users\KholdMalik\AppData\Local\Temp\WER4536.tmp.WERDataCollectionFailure.txt

3. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

4. NezumiKnight

NezumiKnight New Member

Okay, I installed the Visual C++ package, and the game seems to be loading now. Thanks!

5. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

Neato! That's one down :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.