Shoutbox (Disabled)

Support Game will not launch no matter what I do! ):

Discussion in 'Support' started by ChichiMaiiko, Jan 28, 2017.

1. ChichiMaiiko

ChichiMaiiko New Member

Every time I try and launch the game normally, just like any other player would do, I would log in, and It wound say that it's launching the game. Sounds like a properly running and perfectly fine game; right? Sadly, not for me. As soon as It launches, the tab randomly closes, and gives me a notice that says exactly this:
    "System.NullReferenceExeption: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Your crashlog has been received by out servers, we will investigate it as soon as possible."
    What does this mean?? Am I possibly doing something wrong when I try and launch it? I swear I downloaded the correct file and everything. I don't see why it should be having problems.. Is there something going on with the website that I'm possibly unaware of that might not be letting me play the game?

If anyone can help me at all, possibly give me any advice of what might just be going on, I would seriously love the help. I do love this game! But for some reason, it wont let me play it anymore!

2. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

Can you confirm this still happens with the latest version?