Shoutbox (Disabled)

Game not launching

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Crashh, Mar 12, 2016.

1. Crashh

Crashh New Member

1. I'm on a windows 10 pc with 12 Gb of RAM
    2. I'm trying to run the Amorous v0.3 i think it is
    3. Every time I try to launch Amorous, it just says "Sorry, something went wrong!". I tried running the launcher in admin mode and I tried compatibility mode for windows 8 but still every time it is says "Sorry, something went wrong!". Just to make sure it wasn't the computer's fault i went and downloaded Bare Backstreet and it worked just fine. The strange thing is that when i launch the launcher i can see it in the task manager but after it says "Sorry, something went wrong!" the launcher isn't running like it crashed or something (crashed, how ironic).

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. FurryFur

FurryFur Member

Honestly, I can't tell if you're using Chrome or not since I don't see the usual logo.[​IMG] If you aren't, you should use that. It did take me a few tries to get it to work though, and it did work after I put the launcher in its own folder. It seems I was missing the actual Amorous program somehow. So all I can really say is delete the amorous files (and maybe the launcher) and re-download the launcher and Amorous. It is a pretty big game so it's not too surprising if you're somehow missing something.

3. Crashh

Crashh New Member

Currently I'm using Torch, which is a slightly modified version of Chrome. It's chrome with a few media addons built in. I even tried to download it on Internet Explorer and Firefox but the same result every time. it just says there is something wrong and doesn't let me procede past the login page. a weird thing is when i click login, in my task bar for a split second i see the icon for the "a program has encountered a problem and needs to close" window but it's gone before i can click it. So somehow, the Launcher is killing itself. And I thought people were suicidal...

4. FurryFur

FurryFur Member

Lol, all I guess I can say is try re-downloading the launcher? Your computer is somewhat better than mine so I don't really know how you're having a problem starting it up..And torch.. haven't heard of that before, looks pretty cool

5. Crashh

Crashh New Member

Ok. i redownloaded it again but still the same. im going to try to download it to my usb drive from another computer. WISH ME LUCK XD

6. FurryFur

FurryFur Member

xD Good luck!

7. Rio The Arctic Fox

Rio The Arctic Fox Active Member

i think that it's not ready for windows 10 :/

edit: forget it...

8. FurryFur

FurryFur Member

Nah it works, I also have windows 10