Shoutbox (Disabled)

Game Ideas

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by TheLegend26, Oct 8, 2017.

1. TheLegend26

TheLegend26 Member

Got an idea, here's your thread! :)

To be honest I just had an idea for the game and didn't know where to go, so I made a thread!

Now, I'd love to see longer stories, as in more dates before (and maybe after) the FD (Final Date). Like when I first played Lex's story I was super excited because the game was updated, but when it ended really quick and I was sad. Also I'd like to see where the relationships go, I always felt like the FD was a cliff hanger.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2018
  2. TobiasB

TobiasB Member

Lex and Mercy were the best, but as you said, they were quite short. a l s o i w a n t L u n a r t o b e a c h a r a c t e r.

3. TheLegend26

TheLegend26 Member

Oh, I got one! There should be a thing were you can create/choose your character's backstory, you know? Like who they were, what kind of person they were/are, what they did in there past, that mysterious job they lost, the list goes on and on. It's kinda like those games were you skim through the early years of your life so your person has some depth. A prime example: A game I play on the play store(or google play) by Hosted Games, called Unnatural, starts you off with your childhood and school, then it moves on to what you did in college(in which you mold your character to how you play the game) . As the game goes on , you make certain choices that determine what kind of person you are. I find that a really cool concept, and I think it adds way more immersion, as you can fully play the role of your character.

Forgot to mention this thread is more for sharing and fun than actually trying to get put in the game.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2018