Shoutbox (Disabled)

Support Game crush when launch

Discussion in 'Support' started by Sourpotato, Mar 26, 2017.

1. Sourpotato

Sourpotato New Member

I'm using a window10 system and every time when I try to launch the game it crushed.
    I have 16mb of RAM left, I installed the o.5.1 version of the game.
    Every time when I click the launcher, the game will jump out for a short moment(estimate 2-3s) and crushed. Then a warning sign jump out state 'game might be corrupted' I try to check the game file using launcher and it state everything is fine.
    I also tried to launch the game from the files but it failed as well.
    The other two game which comes with the launcher works fine (BB and maker)
    Then I tried to reinstall the hole thing(both launcher and main game) the same problem happens again.
    I do have the two requirement software but in higher version(is that the problem?)
    I really want to try out this game so pls help, thank you.

Also if anyone needs I can put the hole statement from the warning sign that jump out whenever the game crushed out.

BTW I just checked and the game version is 0.6 also I will put the full message down as well

System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException:Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation
    This usually indicates the game is corrupted. Please validate your game using the launcher

(I already checked using the launcher and it claimed everything is alright)
    Pls help me with this I really want to try out the game.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2017
  2. locus

locus New Member

my game keeps on crashing whenever i try a new game. even when i go to fursona it crashes. please help fix the game

3. Sourpotato

Sourpotato New Member

Sorry guys I found out the problems I reinstall the hole thing again in another folder it magically work! sorry for all the troubles I might bought for the team.
    So I will explain what did I do in detail for others with the same situation, what I did is I open the original file(the one I downloaded) with 7zip manager and extract each of the file in to the same folder then I will launch the launcher. And when this time I run the game it worked.
    BTW the game is really good and I enjoyed it a lot, thanks amorous team.
    And I hope my reply can help others out there having the same problem. :)
    Good day!

4. Sourpotato

Sourpotato New Member

You can check out my comment at the post I got it working, hopes it can help u out :)

NOTE: this folder can be any folder but just make sure all the files in the original file you downloaded is in there

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2017
  5. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

Glad to hear it resolved itself :)

6. Sourpotato

Sourpotato New Member

Thanks for the great game you and your team has created, I really enjoyed it!
    :)

7. locus

locus New Member

i tried to delete everything and reinstall it and the game still crashes when i pick new game. someone please help me with this problem

it keeps on saying(System.MissingMethodException: Method Not Found: 'System. Threading. Task. Task System. Threading. Task. Task Run(System.Action)'
    We were unable to deliver the crashlog to our servers for further analysis!
    Please manually share the crashlog with us in "Issues & Bugs"- section in our forums!)
    its kinda frustrating because i dont know what to do and i was excited to play the game. i hope someone resolves this issue really soon. sorry for complaining. :(

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2017
  8. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

@locus Install .NET 4.5 - it's part of the requirements. If you had reported that message earlier I could have told you much earlier, too.

9. locus

locus New Member

ok thank you. ill try and do it and let you know what happens.

10. locus

locus New Member

ok i installed it and i finally got passed the menu screen. however it does crash randomly whenever it wants and for some reason Dustin is blacked out.

11. locus

locus New Member

nvm mind, got it fixed. thnx