Shoutbox (Disabled)

Support Game crashes (closes) on New Game or Char Customization

Discussion in 'Support' started by Xen, Nov 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xen

Xen New Member

Heya, I have a little probem it won't load, either Start after the Menu
    Game start's the menu is there, but if you click New/Load Game or the Char customization it just closes.
    I tried to start it from the installation folder too! but nothing.

The Editor file says:

[0000.00] Error: Unhandled exception: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'System.Collections.Generic.IReadOnlyDictionary`2' from assembly 'mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089'.

I Dowloaded it now 3 times and restartet the PC everytime.

Specs:
    Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit
    Service Pack 2
    Nvidea Gtx 970
    8GB Ram
    AMD FX 8320

I reinstalled the system 3 weeks ago.

I hope the informations help some!

2. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

3. Xen

Xen New Member

I try to update the .NET

[0000.02] Error: Unhandled exception: System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'System.Collections.Generic.IReadOnlyDictionary`2' from assembly 'mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089'.
    at Newtonsoft.Json.Utilities.CollectionUtils.IsDictionaryType(Type type)
    at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.DefaultContractResolver.CreateContract(Type objectType)
    at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.DefaultContractResolver.ResolveContract(Type type)
    at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.Deserialize(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, Boolean checkAdditionalContent)
    at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer.DeserializeInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType)
    at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject(String value, Type type, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
    at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject[T](String value, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
    at _kgDqAUcag0HypKBvL45Rb0Kr53H._vXUMGwZM2OreAWps79j37RcqZTc(String ) in _T8Ki3OeXz9wUlOa7eVOLOtQGfpb:line 602
    at Amorous.Game.Scenes.MainMenuScene._oPeGC5GIAMsKo4Q0MZUEXcch91K(Int32 ) in _cfzc8xblVHwTzNRSYf3YaD5cfon:line 76
    at _8U8h1k6CWuumtsqY4fiQ023LZyc._FXZ3AMdP2puPKcBpFWk60D4VKRD._2jkomHigtu72NCxAA89p4ISQ1wA(Control , MouseEventArgs ) in _bJLssmr9B3KHfsAWArGPOJeC38v:line 626
    at Squid.MouseEvent.Invoke(Control sender, MouseEventArgs args)
    at Squid.Control.OnMouseClick(Int32 button) in E:\Projecten\Jasonafex\Git\Amorous\amorous\Lib\Squid\Controls\Control.cs:line 2821
    at Squid.Control.OnMouseRelease(Int32 button) in E:\Projecten\Jasonafex\Git\Amorous\amorous\Lib\Squid\Controls\Control.cs:line 2834
    at Squid.Control.DoEvents() in E:\Projecten\Jasonafex\Git\Amorous\amorous\Lib\Squid\Controls\Control.cs:line 2512
    at Squid.Desktop.Update() in E:\Projecten\Jasonafex\Git\Amorous\amorous\Lib\Squid\Controls\Desktop.cs:line 526
    at _OZWjCBioCU2iBPflVjZHNP2F4daA._zIpIOhABH579s7XCuxgpgX9zsby(GameTime ) in _Ylr5ukaY22XXu90A5dAERw3FuDN:line 323
    at Amorous.Game.Scenes.MainMenuScene._zIpIOhABH579s7XCuxgpgX9zsby(GameTime ) in _cfzc8xblVHwTzNRSYf3YaD5cfon:line 186
    at _kgDqAUcag0HypKBvL45Rb0Kr53H._zIpIOhABH579s7XCuxgpgX9zsby(GameTime ) in _T8Ki3OeXz9wUlOa7eVOLOtQGfpb:line 265
    at _3hx82imJ4Og9mgE58epPGISb19E._zIpIOhABH579s7XCuxgpgX9zsby(GameTime ) in _poZs4dJ9Sa6dsxWDGzmLa12olsZ:line 78
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.SDL2_FNAPlatform.RunLoop(Game game)
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run()
    at _8nVaf3yjm6bcC1Cp2wKyElgegaj._BHJf2c6GTW4qpzl71uAWe4jEeTC() in _5ofEB9D8PEAoelGzdy38UJCovGi:line 38

That was anything what it said.
    I try to update it! and thank you for your time!

4. Xen

Xen New Member

IT WORKS !
    Hey thank you!!! for your really fast Support!
    I updated the 4.5 .NET and now it works! Game and Customization

5. Skenk

Skenk New Member

It is also doing this for me. It will not allow me to select any other fursona without closing the game. I am on Windows 10 and I already have 4.5 framework, and therefore not allow me to install it.

It won't allow me to accept any other preset but the avian, and I cannot make any changes to it because if I make a change and then hit the 'Fursona' button to continue again, the game crashes.

Windows 10, up to date
    Radeon R9 290X
    i7 4770k
    16GB RAM

Last edited: Nov 19, 2016
  6. Archer

Archer New Member

Same story as Skenk's, can't customize anything as when I want to go back I have to click the Fursona button, which crashes the game.

7. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

Crashing custimomization is a different issues which is already known. Please dont hijack other reports.

You are welcone Xen :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.