Shoutbox (Disabled)

Support Game Crashes at Club

Discussion in 'Support' started by Hispanic at the Disco, May 5, 2017.

1. Hispanic at the Disco

Hispanic at the Disco New Member

So, first time playing through it I reached the doors to the club and instead of going inside I tried to go to the left near the trees and the game crashes. Booted it back up and tried again after closing down some programs thinking it may just be my awful computer. Didn't help, crashed again. After that I just went into the club normally and tried to talk to Jax. Computer crashes again. Alright, I boot it back up and talk to Seth. It works. Nice. After speaking with Seth I decided to try talking to Jax and the game lets me go through and begin a conversation with him.

I noticed in the guidelines that I'll need to provide the contents of my games log file but I don't know if these crashes would still be located in there (kind of clueless when it comes to this stuff). If it would still be in there within 24 hours of these crashes occurring I can provide them. I'd also need to know which log file needed since it appears that I have 4 text documents in the Amorous folder with "log" in the file name. Three are designated as backups with dates and times while the other is a generically labeled log file. I'm pretty sure that the specific logs are the crashes but I want to ensure I send the correct stuff.

2. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

What are your specs? Because this sounds an awful lot like driver issues or just insufficient memory...

3. Hispanic at the Disco

Hispanic at the Disco New Member

I have the worlds worst HP Pavilion dm3 with an AMD Athlon Neo X2 Dual Core Processor L335 1.60 GHz and 4 GB of RAM runnin Windows 7. This issue is more than likely my computer but I figured I should let the team know about it regardless in case it isn't. Y'know, in order to make the best game possible. If you need or want any other details please let me know. I'll be more than happy to provide any necessary/relevant information.

Last edited: May 5, 2017