Shoutbox (Disabled)

New Game Bug Issues I have observed.

Discussion in 'Issues and Bugs' started by RetroKnight332, Sep 21, 2015.

1. RetroKnight332

RetroKnight332 New Member

I have acquired the game and started playing it.Once it Launched my mouse would shake and not move from the middle of the game screen(after a few attempts I would be able to click on SINGLEPLAYER and access it)
    My Keyboard was rendered pretty useless and I couldnt scroll through the list in the MENU SCREEN,Going to OPTIONS and QUIT was impossible.Can Anyone Help me with this problem?I also just reinstalled it after a day and this issue keeps preceding someone please help.I was able to access the game,but Vergerance ket running to the left and my keyboard was working jut he kept going to the left which was frankly annoying.

2. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

Sounds like you might have a controller hooked up which has its left-stick pressed to the right.

3. RetroKnight332

RetroKnight332 New Member

Controller is not working either.

4. Silverdark

Silverdark New Member

I have a problem with a bug (but i can keep this bug for my pleasur) the invicibily item in the bonus stage provides an invicibily effect in all the party but it's funny

5. KiWolfGirl

KiWolfGirl Member

Are we all talking about the same game...?

6. RoyArtorius

RoyArtorius Master Knight of the Dark Lord Team Amorous Moderator

Doesn't sound like it

7. Zurch

Zurch New Member

I'll take advantage of this thread and mention some bugs I got while playing, so here I go:
    1.- Something that really annoyed me is that you can't pick up health, power, speed or invincibility power-ups while holding a weapon (I'm sure other people has said that happened to them, but the more we insist the most likely it's to be changed, right?)
    2.- Enemy's short range invincibility: by this, I mean that if an enemy is standing almost in the same place where you are, you can't do absolutely anything to them, but those enemies can actually hit you. This becomes frustrating when you're getting surrounded and haven't that many chances to move.
    3.- I'm not sure if this is a general thing or I just so happened to break the game, but I got an electrical weapon (a yellow one, I think) before going to the raptor boss and fought him with it. As soon as I hit him, he went flying to the moon, so I fought the kangaroo minion. Once I was alone, I jumped on top of the ledge and jumped again, and saw the boss standing on an invisible platform out of reach. He wasn't completely bugged (sort of) since he could still move and perform his attacks. Of course, neither of us could do a thing, so I had to reset the whole thing.
    Bonus.- The last one isn't exactly a bug, but it's something I noticed: when replaying because of the third bug I mentioned, I saw that if you get a sex scene triggered in the right place, the meter that shows if you can get out of it or not can get blocked behind your life meter, making it imposible to see. I just thought it was curious that something that displays your health had priority (in showing in the screen) over something that can mean your death.

I hope those points are clear enough, if I have to explain myself better just let me know. :p

MikeDaSniper likes this.
  8. MikeDaSniper

MikeDaSniper Member

You missed all the other bugs to be honest the game it self is just buggy as hell anyway thanks for bringing this dead post back alive +1 ;3

9. Zurch

Zurch New Member

I'm sure I missed many bugs, but it's like my third time playing or something xD And those are the ones I found, because I don't recall anyone talking about the gator boss flying back to his planet xD

10. MikeDaSniper

MikeDaSniper Member

before this patch he would moon walk off the screen and disappear! and you could jump up the walls, This game is always full of surprises.

11. KiWolfGirl

KiWolfGirl Member

You can "holster" a weapon to pick up stuff. It's been mentioned a few times before.

12. Zurch

Zurch New Member

I swear that in this and any other game, bugs come to me... Anyway, I found another bug (which got me laughing too much to avoid losing a life) that consists in an enemy being turned 90° right, making him look like he's down but while playing the regular animations (running, attacking, even sex) and actually performing those actions.
    I don't think anyone else has reported this bug in particular, so here you go! ;)