Shoutbox (Disabled)

Gallery mode!

Discussion in 'Feedback and Wishlist' started by Jacob Applehoof, Jul 17, 2015.

?

Gallery mode...yay, or nay?

1. YAY!

100.0%
  2. NAY!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Jacob Applehoof

Jacob Applehoof New Member

We need this once we get a few more characters or another level. Something to watch as a post-level reward...letting you do a few changes normally outside of your control (like adjusting speed, sound settings, or similar)

2. drameron

drameron New Member

If so make it challenging, appear when stage clear or cheat code active

3. Jacob Applehoof

Jacob Applehoof New Member

I was thinking we allow the enemies of a level be available in gallery mode once that level is cleared...the boss shown if you clear the level in 1 life! :D

4. drameron

drameron New Member

Great:amsuave:that's nearly what I have in mind, perhaps in hard mode for specific.

5. Drizzt

Drizzt New Member

Unlocking the gallery by clearing the hard mode would be a great way to both justify the difficulty and reward it. Would increase the game lifespan too, probably. Good thinking there.

6. RoyArtorius

RoyArtorius Master Knight of the Dark Lord Team Amorous Moderator

I'm pretty sure there will be a gallery, when and how to get it is unknown

7. Wolfstar5

Wolfstar5 New Member

It could also open a door for multiple variations of sex scenes that might have the player trying different ways of being attacked.
    Seems like a good way to differentiate the enemy's so that they aren't just pallet swaps.
    It might save some time and give more depth to each level by forcing the player to interact with every enemy in order to fully unlock the gallery.
    With just the few playthroughs I did you could add another 2-3 hours to the first level alone.

8. radman1889

radman1889 Member

If anyone knows Project X, I think the gallery should be kind of like that, where you're in control of the character like regular gameplay, but can enter areas that either have the enemy/boss in them, or show scenes with that particular enemy that you can choose from.

9. KiWolfGirl

KiWolfGirl Member

I'd very much not prefer it to be like PX. It's tedious and takes forever and in the end the animations arent even happening to your character, theyre happening on a screen.

10. Wolfstar5

Wolfstar5 New Member

I agree, it would take way too much time just creating the level itself let alone so much to interact with.