Shoutbox (Disabled)

News Fursona Maker v0.1 released

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Lennian, Dec 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

[​IMG]

We're very proud to announce the release of the first version of the Fursona Maker! This game is the result of working together with a lot of different artists and not just @Kabier and @Jasonafex. With @AldonSethran and @Lennian working on it in the programming department. Please see the ingame credits for more information!

With the Fursona Maker, you can leverage the power of the character creator as introduced in Amorous, but this time as a standalone game with a lot more parts to choose from (and more coming in the future) and a much more friendly user interface. Other features include an advanced marking tool allowing you to draw your own markings and a screenshot mode to turn your creation into a reference sheet, including a biography!

On top of that, for the first time in Team Amorous history, this game is available for all platforms natively, that means everyone can enjoy it right now! To grab your copy of the game please go here.

Like what we are doing? Support us on Patreon, all pledges will be used for the creation of more parts and compensation for everyone involved in the project. We also have a special forum-section for the Fursona Maker.

We hope you sincerely enjoy.

Team Amorous

PS. Keep in mind this game is unrelated to Amorous and characters created will most likely never be portable in any way!

Dracoil and K3TA like this.
  2. Lupin

Lupin Supreme Commander of the Dark Lord Team Amorous

That logo though

3. Riveroo

Riveroo Member

Nice stuff, the next thing that would be great is, that the game actually starts. It does absolutely nothing. :p

4. Lennian

Check the games-folder of the launcher and just start FursonaMaker.exe directly. Given its even there, if not it probably failed to download properly ;)

5. Riveroo

Riveroo Member

Let's say I already tried that, doesn't do anything either. :p

Edit: Alright, well, turns out some Antivir Software doesn't like Unity. Uhhh...

Last edited: Dec 3, 2015
  6. radman1889

radman1889 Member

Time to make a Lucario-esque sona.

7. GogglesTigerkhan

GogglesTigerkhan New Member

the last thing i was expecting was the lack of any way to fix any mistakes, and said mistakes with the advanced color being permanent and uncorrectable, carrying over to brand new creations and being impossible to erase. also, the lack of an "undo" button really annoys me. i was wanting to have fun, but instead i was angered over a mistake i had made that could not be undone. the eraser didn;t even fix, and erased everything BUT the mistake, which game from the ear interior also being the EYE COLOR.

by now you guessed that this fursona maker has me EXTREMELY enraged over the numerous problems. initial release or not, the inability to undo mistakes and painting errors being permanent is BEYOND unacceptable. i'm not happy at all. there's too many problems for it to be of any real use.

8. Karn

Karn New Member

I've had this problem too, so this is why I came over here to look for solutions.

It came to my conclusion that your drawn color becomes permament when you switch over to other sections. As long as you stay in advanced mode, it remains changeable. You could "exploit" this issue, for if you want your fursona to have more than 5 individual colors.

As of now, you have to restart the game to reset this issue.

9. Lennian

I have yet to find a solid repro for left-over marking layers that cannot be removed/edited, if someone could open up an issue-thread with precise reproduction steps that would be very much appreciated.

As for more than 5 layers, I made an internal note we might want to revise the UI to allow this, no promises tho.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.