Shoutbox (Disabled)

Fursona maker - Facial Features

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ClassyBrazilian, Oct 10, 2015.

1. ClassyBrazilian

ClassyBrazilian New Member

I'm not completely sure if it has already been requested but freckles would be an awesome edition, as my sona has freckles. Also, the kind of faint spot-like markings that Coby has would wrap that up pretty awesomely. Other than that, everything I'd really want is already in the amorous character creation so I don't have much else to request aside from that. Except more hairstyles because I cannot survive much longer with the current great but limited hair options. But take your time and don't rush it, you don't want to pull a Batman: Arkham Knight and release it too early/before its ready.
    So to sum it up: Freckles, More markings, & More hairstyles is my current list of wants.

Okay now I'll stop bugging yall, get back to work xD Take care hehe

2. TheHatedNiceOne

TheHatedNiceOne New Member

I'd love some Abilities to mix species. If i could create myself (Post Tail surgery) Then i'd be more than happy!

What i mean is, not just have ONE variation of a species such as fox. Maybe Allowing to just crush a bunch of things together from different variations and see what we get! And full positioning would be awesome!

Also yeah, i like your idea of freckles and extra hair styles, but the ability to PLACE freckles in something like an advanced menu would be even more awesome!

Okay i'm done, have a nice day development crews!

3. zannonkoitsu

zannonkoitsu New Member

personally I would love to see the bara beard. Kinda like Hyrule warriors Gannon model (with long hair has.) or, possibly small after shave couldn't hurt ^.^T