Shoutbox (Disabled)

Fursona Maker and Amorous are NOT related (read before posting)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RoyArtorius, Oct 4, 2015.

1. RoyArtorius

RoyArtorius Master Knight of the Dark Lord Team Amorous Moderator

I just want to point out that character creator in Amorous is NOT the Fursona Maker. The Fursona Maker, when it's released, will be it's own standalone program completely separate from Amorous.

2. RoyArtorius

And no I don't have a date or time for when it will be released

3. zazerak

zazerak New Member

well i hope that it turns out well when you do got time and on that note, you guys are doing a great job so do take your time. i have no doubt all of us rather wait and have some thing nice to work with then some thing that's rushed.

4. ClassyBrazilian

ClassyBrazilian New Member

Heh, don't worry about its release date yet, It's better to put quality in it then throw it out when it needs a lot more work for it like arkham knight was. Anywho, best of luck with the games! Know that every player appreciates all that y'all are doing for us whether they admit it or not hehe.

5. Hopeless Romantic Wolf

Hopeless Romantic Wolf Member

Fursona Maker? Separate you say? Interesting. Could come in handy if it's well made, god knows I've got enough furs to give life to and no decent tool to do so. Would help my stories to no end (a picture's worth more than a thousand words, can barely get a good description under 2500...).

6. Nekumiho

Nekumiho Member

I'm very excited for Fursona Maker! I guess I have to be more patient... :)

7. Pup Torment

Pup Torment New Member

I created my own fursona and was going through the game, but then I tried it today, and all the fursona data is gone, but I still have my save file, is there any way to get it back or am I going to have to create it all over again?

8. RoyArtorius

It sounds like to me (and I could be wrong) that you are talking about the character creator in Amorous.

If not then this: files and data from Amorous will not be compatible with the Fursona Maker as they are entirely different systems.

If you are talking about recreating your character in Amorous, as this thread states, the Fursona Maker is not the character creator in Amorous and you need to post in the Amorous section.

9. Hopeless Romantic Wolf

At the bottom of the creator in Amorous there's several tags. When you've made and named your character, choose 'Save Template'. If you don't, the game won't have that data saved. If you want to make more than one, choose 'New Template' and save that one as well. You'll see your character's name on the screen just below the stock models, that's your template selection. Don't scroll unless you have more than one. The system is a little fiddly but it works if you use it right. Though you did get the wrong thread for your question, but an answer's an answer. :p

10. Nekumiho

Nekumiho Member

I need more creativity!! :mad:

11. RoyArtorius

What?

12. Nekumiho

Nekumiho Member

I'm lacking creativity on designing my characters... :confused: I need some spark in my head so I can have glorious ideas..

13. Hopeless Romantic Wolf

Then trying thinking about hybrids or different kinks. For example, due to Amorous I am now the owner of two incestuous brothers. Vex, a feline with a shitty dating history, and Zie, his albino croc brother (it's debated if they're complete or just half blood related) and the only guy he's bedded. And they do that aggressively every time Vex is cheated on/dumped/angry. XD

See? ^^ Just slap anything and everything together, you might like what you come up with.

14. Nekumiho

Nekumiho Member

thanks for the idea ^_^ *brainstorms*