Shoutbox (Disabled)

Support File Verifying Issue

Discussion in 'Support' started by ffiveO, Dec 17, 2016.

1. ffiveO

ffiveO New Member

Everytime I verify the files, one of the file (the last one on the verifying process) shows "file is being used by another process". It fixes itself after re-verifying the files, but repeats on the next one or two file after the previous one. Do I really need to do this over and over everytime the game is updated?

Anyway: It shows like this for almost every file:
    Unexpected exception: System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Users\User\Downloads\FurPowered.Client.Windows\temp\amorous\windows\Content-Release\Assets\GUI\Squid\DefaultSkin-Blue.xnb.lmza' because it is being used by another process.
    at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
    at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
    at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
    at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode)
    at _MXTytf4ZF0uekv1DWMkI9a2lIIG._ajUuZ9nBFNw8tFDLMKqUZYLW1Ek(String ) in _AqvCfxjKcRn20q9BXNIn561o2lh:line 44
    at _LgTxCxceXnAGFulhNjiErCY41Hu._4MySSfz6B80IrmB0kYZQZSxByNG(_y6umAk2erh2iQzPnBqnRqcHFyYG , _vs27JhkIZdPRup7NoZyf9Z1PfbE ) in _0MD5dktE3C7XxYG7CNf2qCpFmib:line 436

I kept repeating the verifying process and I've come to that. For now.
    Little suggestion: You could probably upload the files somewhere separately.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2016
  2. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

This has nothing to do where the files have been uploaded, your Windows is locking the files and thus the launcher cannot access them for reading/writing. Run the launcher as admin and/or move it to a non-protected location if you are no administrator on this machine.