Shoutbox (Disabled)

File Not Opening

Discussion in 'Backup' started by Churran, Mar 31, 2015.

1. Churran

Churran New Member

I'm having issues with this game.

I downloaded it (windows version), try to open it, and once I do, it asks me to extract it.

So I create a folder for this game, select said folder as the location to extract it to, and it tells me it cannot open (file name) as archive.

Is there any way around this? I'm really excited to play this game.

2. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

Sounds like your download is corrupted.
    1. Re-download of our main page by clicking the Windows icon: http://www.amorousgame.com
    2. Start the "Amorous vs0.2.exe" and enter a location where to "install" the game, for example: "C:/Program Files/Amorous". A progressbar will show and depending on the speed of your PC, it will take a few seconds to extract.
    3. Go the the location you picked and look for Amorous.exe, double-click that, and setup your resolution appropriately and enjoy the game!
    Good luck!

If you keep having trouble, we're releasing a launcher soon that does all this automatically, including future updates.

3. Angrycamper

Angrycamper New Member

I tried that out, but it said that it had problems exporting it.

4. Frothgar

Frothgar Active Member Team Amorous Supporter

I actually had this issue earlier as well when I went to install, i could not find the .exe file so i deleted what it did extract manually make a folder called Amorous in and then pointed the extractor to that particular file. Once I had done that everything worked no problem. :D hopefully this helps.

5. Angrycamper

Angrycamper New Member

Thank you. I got it to work now.