Shoutbox (Disabled)

Few Site Suggestions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Glewd, Mar 31, 2015.

1. Glewd

Glewd New Member

Yo, firstly, I really enjoy this site and how its put together. Its very clean looking. I think there should be a few some slots for user's social media handles. Like a spot on your profile page that has your skype link, or your FA account. If not, maybe there should be a masterpost for those things? Idk, just something I came up with. I have another idea that's more specific to the Amorous game, so I'll leave it there.

Thoughts?

OH, lastly, I'm curious. Why did you guys opt to leave 18+ content out of the forum? I think that's a really interesting move given the games you're working on.

2. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

There already is, it's under your Contact Details: http://forums.amorousgame.com/account/contact-details

Expections are made for fanart and sexual content that comes from our games, and you can say stuff like "dick" and make sexual references!

However, there are more than enough resources to share sexy pictures and the like, we don't need to compete with those. So simply put: We didn't want to distract from the forums purpose.

3. Glewd

Glewd New Member

Lmao, I didn't even see it! Thanks for linking it.

4. Teddy

Teddy New Member

To continue on the theme of site suggestions, I suggest you make top banner link to the main page (amorousgame.com) rather than the forum main page (forums.amorousgame.com). Right now, there is no direct link from the forums to the main page, but there are plenty of ways to get back to the forum main page.

5. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

The reason for this is there is no real use in going back to the main-page as it's just a "splash" to lure people in. Don't worry, we'll make it easier to access downloads from the forum soon ;) Lot's of space on the right in the header.