Shoutbox (Disabled)

Feminine bits.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Snowy, Jun 25, 2015.

1. Snowy

Snowy New Member

Now I know I'm probably the first to bring it up but I'very noticed there are breasts but no female genitalia in the character creation thing. I know there are female characters planned for the game, but why not for the fursona maker? Would be rather interesting as well as level the gender playing feild. Would also be a nice way to possibly bring in a large female demographic. Just tossing it out there.

2. MuppetNecking

MuppetNecking Active Member

From what I understand, the fursona maker as it stands is already stretching unity to its possible limits. If they decide to add too many more options at this point, it could very well crash the game engine altogether. Unless they manage to refine and revamp the maker such that it's easier on the engine, I'm not so sure that will be an option in the foreseeable future.

3. Snowy

Snowy New Member

It was only a suggestion for someday. you never know whats going to happen next.

4. Torin13

Torin13 New Member

Also, if they did add a 'female' option, they would have to create new sex scenes, as the current ones are all ones with the player on top. However, I still think this would be a cool idea (and it would be awesome if there was an option to have the player on the bottom, regardless of gender, if they did add the new scenes :p)

MrWonka likes this.
  5. Snowy

Snowy New Member

Maybe some day X3