Shoutbox (Disabled)

Feelings after finishing relationships in Amorous.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jzargo, Dec 3, 2016.

1. Jzargo

Jzargo New Member

I just had to ask if anyone else has fallen in love with these characters so much? When I first downloaded the game, I expected to get a meh experience with some good sex scenes, but as I delved into the lives of these characters, I became emotionally invested in them. Reading through the struggles these characters were having made me feel sympathy and I just wanted to help them. I just wanted to stop the emotional roller coaster they were going on. I was flabbergasted upon completing the dialog and after seeing the credits, I felt almost remorse that it was over. Akin to when I finish a book I really enjoyed. I have seen it called a "book hangover," a "game hangover" in this case I guess. I am just so glad to have had this experience but also sad to have seen the end. I am pumped for future characters now. This game is so far turning out to be much closer than I could have thought to an actual game. Anybody else have similar or different feelings?

2. Chimmey Station

Chimmey Station New Member

I really hope they add more to the characters. So they just don't end up being "booty calls" Cause Skye, holy shit.

MirceaKitsune, DIvneity and BoiBoi like this.
  3. Jzargo

Jzargo New Member

Skye was one of the characters I connected with the least. She ended up just being a bump in the path to Dustin since I played all of the paths in parallel (which was a bad idea because of the time jumps). Yes, she definitely needs more story to make people really care about her.

Rockinout4 and Friedrich like this.
  4. LimeDragon27

LimeDragon27 Member

I liked Skye's date path, and she had plenty of story with her. Still, I kinda agree, while I connected nicely with Skye and loved her very much, when character storylines have very deep background history and conflict like Dustin's and Jax's, it makes it more connectable and interesting. Also kinda wish you got to bang her in the shower, that would have been hot. >.>

Still, Skye's date path was still very good and interesting, and everyone loves a hot gamer girl/cosplayer. Seth's date path didn't have as much background or conflict either, but he's still my favorite character in the game. Also gotta give that cute blue bird Coby some love, and you practically just admit feelings for him and fuck him.

5. Jzargo

Jzargo New Member

Seth FTW! My favorite too. He is just so adorable. Dustin wins in other ways for his lion's confidence :D. I'm glad he was a top.

Scout_gs likes this.
  6. LimeDragon27

LimeDragon27 Member

Dustin looked very nice banging my character, really good for the Fox stereotypes. xD

But Seth though, man he looks so hot and adorable when you take off his shirt. Whoever made his character really pulled off making a green furred cat.

Jzargo likes this.
  7. Jzargo

Jzargo New Member

Yes, agree 100%. The blushing, the arm, and ear behavior really added to how adorable it was. Dustin has the sexiest bedroom eyes though, and his grin is paralyzing.

Rockinout4 likes this.
  8. BoiBoi

BoiBoi New Member

I have never expected this game to be this good! After finishing it few hours ago I still can't stop thinking about it.

Jzargo likes this.
  9. Jzargo

Jzargo New Member

I felt the same way. Did you do multiple date paths?

10. BoiBoi

BoiBoi New Member

Only Skye, I'm not interested in the rest but I might check them later, for story only.

11. Jzargo

Jzargo New Member

Definitely do that. In my opinion, Skye's is the least well written in comparison to the rest of the stories. Skye just doesn't seem to have as interesting and variable of a conflict as the others do. The other paths are more emotional than Skye's too. Just my thoughts.

12. zzRedzz

zzRedzz New Member

Seth really pulled on the hearstrings a lot more than I anticipated, that's for sure.

13. LimeDragon27

LimeDragon27 Member

Seth is best waifu.

Semen, SammBo and MusicalShark like this.
  14. MusicalShark

MusicalShark New Member

I've gotta say my favorites are Seth, Jax, and Dustin. While it was nice to have Skye, the lone female at the moment, it was kinda dull, sadly. I'd say that the girls that appear in the clothing store were slightly more interesting, because of their long history with the player.

Out of my favorite three, Seth wins my heart each time. The only other furry games to pull at my heart are I Promise! by the Hazukkashii Team and Repeat by Shirokoi. Anytime I go though his route, I cry after it ends. I've even written a fanfiction of the events afterwards to give myself that extra bit of closure.

And as the fox above me said, Seth IS the best waifu. (0w0 )

15. Zhaarek

Zhaarek Member Team Amorous Supporter

I know the feeling, man! I've only finished up Jax's date line so far, but the experience gave me a major crush on him! I'm definitely looking forward to completing other date lines as well.

16. Silicon Wolf

Silicon Wolf New Member Team Amorous Supporter

The two most impacting characters for me were Coby and Seth, not that 0.3 had many characters. Coby because they set up a good bit of sympathy for him, and then when I watched him dancing at the club, for some reason I experience feelings for a male (real or character), that I just could not deny despite a very bad real life experience.

After completing Seth's story, I guess it's the closest to true love I've ever known for anyone, again, real or fake. When I occasionally look at art of him, I forget he and I are male. Eventually after playing his story, I thought about feelings I denied for a real male friend once, and actually accept them now, despite it being mostly useless to express them to him.

The game changed my life by "forcing" me to experience feelings that clearly I've always been able to, but just couldn't let out. The writer's quality enabled me to care that much about the characters.

lilboybailey likes this.
  17. Karmine

Karmine New Member

I agree 100%. It hooked me big time.

18. TheFloofDoof

TheFloofDoof New Member

Yeah! And I did have the "Game Hangover" As well. I was actually sad that the story about them ended so quickly. I agree, when I downloaded the game, my mind was just thinking about the sex scenes. But the characters grew on you! Seth was adorable, Jax was amazing, and Skye was a sweetheart! <3 And strangely enough, After I finished with one of the character's stories, it honestly did not want to continue talking to others. It felt like you really had a connection with that person, and you wouldn't want to betray them in any way. But this is a game, so I shouldn't feel that way anyway. (I still has the feels ;-;) I went with Jax's story the second time (Because he's amazing) and I strangely wasn't looking forward to the sex scene. I just wanted to talk to him again, and his goofy character made me chuckle the same way I did the first time.

I really hope this game will continue to be worked on, and give longer story lines to the characters!!

I agree. She still is nice to talk and chat to, but she would need to have more of a connection from her to the player.

Seth is amazing, I agree! <33

I'm listening to the soundtrack! (mainly listening to The Night Sky by Biggyzoom

And quick note, do you think the community for this game should expanded? It seems a tad small, and I'd love to see this game an add on FA or others like that!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2017
  19. Char Mosaic

Char Mosaic Member

I will say this it was enough to pull me fully out into the furry fandom. So, yeah I am kinda ashamed to admit it but then again I always had one foot in the door anyway. As for the sex scenes I could not fap to them not that they were bad. I just was invested much more than that ("...my junk is firmly locked away in my pants" lol). Also I knew in the back of my head in was coming to an end so I more dreading that, like you said 'game hangover'.

Damn you Seth why u so good to me.:amshy:
    Also Dustin caught me off guard and I wound up admiring him more than I thought, even with me being a complete top.

20. Legend Heart

Legend Heart Member

Have to say that I relate to this 100%, I have to restart with a different character each time I want to play a different date path because I feel so attached, and feel guilty if I don't. I thoroughly "enjoy" (;D) the sex scenes because not only are they hot, but they each further the relationship you feel with the characters.

My personal favorites being :amlaughing: (because of his whole story being around something more than what he initially comes off as, and the conflicts the player and him go through together. Also most likely because he is the closest furry character anyone has even come close to with my personality, that I have found anyway.) and :amshy: (Even though he is not my type, he had a great emotional connection with the player, before you even made the first move! He is extremely affectionate, cute, and is that one relationship that will always be in the back of your mind.) All in all I love all the characters, and I am exited to see more.

A direct message to the Amorous Team regarding all their hard work!:

Char Mosaic likes this.