Shoutbox (Disabled)

Discussion in 'Feedback and Wishlist' started by Arihm, Jul 6, 2017.

1. Arihm

Arihm New Member

This is probably top 3 furry games, and it's not even finished yet. Seth's animations and story melted my heart, I can't wait to see what you guys do for a completed product.

The fact that the game has character creation is so cool, this is probably one of it's greatest strengths but as of this state it could use more fleshing out. IT'd be really cool if you could set a characters archetype, canine, mustelid, reptilian, avian, whatever, So dialogue matches and you even get more little snibbets (as seth would say) of different dialogue based on what you are.

For example I played it and made my character a husky wolf hybrid, be cool if the feline characters had different interactions for the whole cat and dog relationship.

There's probably way more situations where this applies as well, also a nice touch would be an option for less human anatomy gentials.

OVERALL, a wonderful dating sim~!

2. lince

lince New Member

Indeed. Seth story is really good.
    Surprises me how well developed is his characteristics, anxiety was there, every time. Really nice job of the writer.
    The game is inclusive, i really liked the different styles of persona. Still exploring others than Seth and Dustin. (who have a good story too). Lovely work.

3. MirceaKitsune

MirceaKitsune Active Member

The team definitely knew what they were doing, and did it very well. Amorous is this good because it knows to put life and heart into things, while also showing that you can mix that up with sex scenes and have a game that's more than "fap material" (as some like to put it).