Shoutbox (Disabled)

Feedback and Wishlist

Discussion in 'Feedback and Wishlist' started by ryan davidson, Jan 10, 2017.

1. ryan davidson

ryan davidson New Member

So, I just got around to getting the new launcher and downloading the game, and was really excited to see Dustin was put in, and really enjoyed his scenes. Hope there is more content to come for him, but I am not sure how you guys are doing it. The only problems I saw I have made a not of in the typo section of the bugs and issues thing. Still even with the few things I noticed I still say 10 out of 10.

Now on to my wishlist. The first thing that comes to mind is that when the dialouge runs by itself then, at least on my computer, it goes on after a few seconds. Once or twice I had to minimize my client to write down a typo in case I needed to report it. It would be cool if the game didn't move on until you clicked or hit space after the words are all there.

I also would love to see more Dustin content and will have an example here in a second. Before that, I think it would be interesting to have a scene for each of the characters where you can actually leave the town together for an actual vacation, but your character in this is low on funds so that might take so finagling. I know since Dustin is a movie buff he would probably enjoy going to a Classic Film Festival and maybe the your character and him could slip away (this is where the example of content I would enjoy comes in).

You end up in a closet and he reminds you of how in the club he mentioned that he could be a bit of an exhibitionist (as proven by the beach blowjob and car sex) and the two of you have some fun in the closet. You end up begging him to give it to you as he teases you and has you submit to whatever he wants to do.