Shoutbox (Disabled)

Favorite Pokemon Types

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by KeatonTheWolf, Dec 21, 2016.

1. KeatonTheWolf

KeatonTheWolf Member

Pokemon is pretty awesome. There are lots of different types to choose from. I'm going to list off my top 5 favorite types in the game. Feel free to let me know what your guys' favorite types are.
    5: Flying- They can take you to any city you have visited with Fly which is very nice. In terms of designs, I like most of them such as Noctowl and Swellow. They also learn great moves like Aerial Ace and Air Slash.
    4: Electric- They have some cool designs down like Zebstrika and Pikachu. Strong against Water and Flying and learn great moves such as Thunderbolt and Thundershock.
    3: Ground- Not the biggest on the designs but there are some cool ones like Krookodile and Diggersby. They are the only ones that are strong against Electric types and learn awesome moves like Earthquake and Dig. Dig can also be used to get out of a cave or dungeon.
    2: Water- Most of the Pokemon have cool designs and Water types make for great starters. Feraligatr, Swampert, Samurott and Greninja. They can use strong moves like Surf, Scald and Waterfall.
    1: Dark/Evil- Dark types or Evil types in Japan, have some of the coolest designs in the series. They just look badass and menacing. Not to mention they are strong against Physic types thus balancing them out in Gen 2. They learn some frighteningly strong moves like Crunch and Foul Play. I would totally want to specialize in Dark types if I was a gym leader or Elite Four member. Pangoro, Greninja, Krookodile and Mighthyena are some of the best in my opinion.

2. Sonny

Sonny Active Member Dark Army Enthusiast

Dark.

KeatonTheWolf likes this.
  3. Spleriia Emperor Splerii

Spleriia Emperor Splerii Active Member

I prefer the Normal-type because that was plain as usual for me. :amcocky:

4. Sonny

Sonny Active Member Dark Army Enthusiast

dark or nothin' bby