Shoutbox (Disabled)

Fatties and Femboys

Discussion in 'Feedback and Wishlist' started by Serathinian, Jul 3, 2015.

1. Serathinian

Serathinian New Member

Two of my favorite types of character. Well next to fat femboys.

I'm hoping to see a chubby or effeminate character in the game.

2. furryironwolf

furryironwolf New Member

We need the chubbies , I want some sweet but XD speaking of chubbies with a sweet but *ehm* cobys dad *ehm*

3. Jenie

Jenie Member

For some reason I sorta looked at Coby as a femboy, specially with those curves..

4. A BLT

A BLT New Member

I'm more in the chubby camp, and this game does throughly lack them. Femboy stuff, ehhhhh I do have to go with Coby being a femboy option, especially with how he dresses with arm tubes, his general posture and typical stances along with his choice in underwear. Not to mention the booty dancin', my god the booty dance.

5. Jenie

Jenie Member

That's what I was thinking. Coby is as close to a femboy as we have so far.
    Then again Seth seems a bit feminine as well... not exactly a femboy but fem non the less.
    Jax is cute, but for sure not a femboy.
    He might actually be the most masculine one so far despite how the story plays out.
    He just comes off as rather masculine... specially with his jacket and normal shirt and such.

6. Serathinian

Serathinian New Member

I see Coby as a femboy for wearing striped arm warmers and occasionally dresses (if you look at his closet).

However when I took the Coby route I ALT+F4'd on his sex scene. I know he's supposed to be my step-brother but he kept using the fact he's my "brother" for dirty talk which made me extremely uncomfortable. (Childhood trauma, don't ask)

I'm hoping it'll be possible to encounter a femboy at the club as a date. I figured fat or chubby characters would become available due to a chubby option being available for the player's build.

7. Riveroo

Riveroo Member

It isn't explicitly announced, but I guess there may be more of both options at some point. I think putting in every eligible kind of dateable character is the best idea, since everyone has different preferences. But the team probably has enough to do with the characters they have in mind already, at least for quite a bit of time.

8. Serathinian

Serathinian New Member

Oh, I never doubted that. I don't think anyone here is demanding these characters be implemented immediately.
    This is more of a suggestion for future updates.

9. Riveroo

Riveroo Member

I know, I know. They have to choose what to do first and what later, so some people will have to wait while others eventually get what they wish for earlier. But I think we all are patient enough :3