Shoutbox (Disabled)

Expansion or Sequel?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hallick, Jun 23, 2018.

1. Hallick

Hallick New Member

Now that this games out on steam and all, I just finished Mercys route and Im legit sad I cant get more of her, PLEASE consider making a paid expansion or sequel, a go fund me, ANYTHING. I want more of her so much.
    Ill help in any way i can, im a hobbyist gamemaker and artist aswell as music producer so any small work I can help with ill do for free, idc. I just liked her so much and I feel theres so much more that could be told!
    Im certain alot of people agree with me on this and im certain many are willing to pay for the obvious work it would take to make it longer or a sequel game with way more hours, plotpoints, you know like make it a kinetic novel for sure.

As a sidenote id like to thank all of the patrons who supported this game when it was in the making, and a thank you to the people who worked on this. <3<3<3<3<3
    Ill be scouting the forums to see what people think and make some friends :>
    Take care

2. KoFal

KoFal New Member

YES PLEASE . I TOTALLY AGREE!!! .I really love Coby Seth and Jax and im really insatiable (of course Coby is the best :) ). I will support by my money. Just please dont leave us this universe is one of the best i ever seen. More content or new game PLEASE!!!