Shoutbox (Disabled)

Dom characters?

Discussion in 'Feedback and Wishlist' started by Lyric Rhapsody, Jul 15, 2015.

1. Lyric Rhapsody

Lyric Rhapsody Member

I was thinking....it's nice to date the girly types and the submissive guys, but what about more dominant boyfriend possibilities? I think it would be interesting to give the player a chance to experience what it's like to be the guy taken on a date, to be the guy who's on the receiving end, yknow?

Just my thoughts on it, a little guilty wish of mine.

2. Connery

Connery Active Member Team Amorous Supporter

Well, they've released 2/4 male characters - and both of them are sub.

3. Lyric Rhapsody

Lyric Rhapsody Member

There's always the possibility that the next 2 might be dominant, or at least one.

4. Torasaki

Torasaki New Member

Well, we've got Xenith who's obviously a dom, and if Dustin isn't one, i'll claw everyone's eyes out (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

Reeden likes this.
  5. Connery

Connery Active Member Team Amorous Supporter

Name's Zenith :D

6. Lyric Rhapsody

Lyric Rhapsody Member

Who's Zenith?

7. MuppetNecking

MuppetNecking Active Member

8. Lyric Rhapsody

Lyric Rhapsody Member

Just checked it out....yeah, zenith definitely looks like a dom type. Though...dustin kinda looks dominant too, the way he carries himself in the ref. I voted for those two :p

9. Torasaki

Torasaki New Member

I only voted for Dustin, so that I'm not giving an extra chance to another character u.u

10. Bourlingueur

Bourlingueur Member

11. Torasaki

Torasaki New Member

I don't care i just want my fluffy lion in-game faster (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

Joseph and Bourlingueur like this.
  12. Joseph

Joseph New Member

It would require more work but they could give everybody the option per date. Something small in the dialogue before the sex scenes would be nice.

13. Nightingale

Nightingale New Member

In my opinion the amount of work required to add dominant male characters is actually huge. I don't know about you but I spent at least an hour creating my character and processing all those details into a scene where my character would be shown like Jax or Seth would take forever.
    Or have you never thought about why you almost see nothing of your character during a sex scene?

14. Joseph

Joseph New Member

It would be really hard to do but I feel that it would be a good addition to the game. I really enjoy having options though and it would add some incentive to replay the game for the various sex scenes. I am fine with whatever Team Amorous decides because they have done pretty great so far.

15. Darkwratheon

Darkwratheon New Member

Some dominant characters would be a good addition to the game indeed. I'd also would be glad to see some "pseudo-submissive" characters, that act and look all shy and submissive but when things get spicy they're the one in control of things. I actually prefer the females, and from what I've seen some of them have potential to be pseudo-submissives. This could work with any gender though.

16. Weird Kitty

Weird Kitty Active Member

To be honest I would actually be more thrilled with the option to choose which role in the scene to take. I know that it is a lot of work and I will love it as much as I already do even if that is not implemented, but I really have the preference of having my character be the dominant one.

Lyric Rhapsody likes this.
  17. Daeric

Daeric New Member

I'm all happy with submissive characters honestly, dominant characters wouldn't fit into the story in my opinion - besides, as someone else mentioned, it would be hell of a lot of work to add all these details into the sex scene. I guess choosing to be bottom or top should be player's decision since I would still like to expirience the story and romance with each character without stepping outside my comfort zone.