Shoutbox (Disabled)

Does anyone else feel there should be more straight characters?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AI_Owl, Dec 4, 2016.

1. AI_Owl

AI_Owl New Member

Its not really a problem but as someone who is straight (yes I know there is a character customization to make your character a girl [Half the time the boob textures glitch out and all I see is a black box and they still call you a guy so I think there needs to be an option to just change your gender on the Main Menu, don't worry about triggering people]) I feel there needs to be more female characters rather than just Skye, don't get me wrong, I love Skye, but there isn't much variation. Great game all in all though.

BoiBoi likes this.
  2. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

The protagonist is from a male perspective only and this is unlikely to change in the future.

3. AI_Owl

AI_Owl New Member

Just a question but why is there an option to make your character a female if its only from a male perspective? I get that they would have to make an entire new dialogue for some scenes but I feel it would make the game better. Just an idea. If it doesn't happen then I'll just avoid the male characters; :amcocky::amsmuggy::amlaughing::amshy::amdaddy::amgrumpy:

Last edited: Dec 5, 2016
  4. LimeDragon27

LimeDragon27 Member

In the canon a few characters are gay, mainly Coby, and I think Dustin and Seth to((Not to sure though)) since Jax is the only one so far other then the player who's dated women. So canonly and developmently speaking that would be kinda hard to do, considering massive story changes to some of the characters and the amount of time it'd take to add female prospective text editing and sex scenes, not to mention how hard it'd be. If they did that we probably have to wait two years again for another update. :/

Not to worry though my straight friend, they're going to add Alexia, Jacky, and Remy, who are females. And Mercy, who's shemale((Considering you're alright with shemales)). They can be found here. http://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/jasonafex/folder/2115/Amorous

5. Anonfurr

Anonfurr New Member

Yeah i could understand that it being a pain to make a female protagonist, perhaps in the future they might add that.
    Right now though i have only played through all of:amangry: dates and it seemed really short and felt as if it needed more.
    i hope future dates are not like that.

6. AI_Owl

AI_Owl New Member

Yeah me too, I'm doing the Jax date line right now because for some reason I'm okay with him

7. AI_Owl

AI_Owl New Member

I don't mean add different lines for the gay characters that you mentioned, add different lines for the bisexual ones line Jax and Mercy (maybe Seth haven't tried his story line yet) and I am perfect fine with shemales both in games and in real life (In real life though, I'm not gonna be getting fucked :amflirty: I'll be doing the fucking)