Shoutbox (Disabled)

Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by Anthony :D, Sep 24, 2015.

1. Anthony :D

Anthony :D New Member

Book Thread! What's your favorite book, hell, It doesn't even have to be your favorite, but what's the first book that truly defined your reading habits? After reading this book, I discovered I enjoyed reading much larger, lengthier pieces of fiction at a young age, give or take 12 or so. It struck me as so different (especially the title) that I began reading from my Mother's selection of other books, long books, mostly horror/thriller type books and I've been reading them ever since, and have definitely shaped my way of roleplaying, writing, and Grammar as a whole since I was young.

So what book defines your taste?

2. Riveroo

Riveroo Member

Uh, I don't really read all that much (like sadly the majority of the youth these days) but I guess J.K. Rowlings Harry Potter series and Dan Browns Meteor define my taste pretty well.

3. JSDD8

JSDD8 Guest

Not sure if one can call these books, but philosophical short stories like those collected in "I, Robot" or "The Last Question" in particular appeal the most to me. I'd generalize my taste toward philosophical and thought-provoking literature.

4. Anthony :D

Anthony :D New Member

That's also a fine point, that is accepted just as well as books here.