Shoutbox (Disabled)

Invalid Dialoguebox: Two clicks required to continue after stop? [0.7]

Discussion in 'Closed' started by Nika-Snow, May 10, 2017.

1. Nika-Snow

Nika-Snow New Member

I have a couple of issues and bugs when I played the game today.
    • 1st issue: After I talked to one of the datable character, Jax seems to disappear, like he wasn't even in the game or that I already talked to him, but I haven't talked to him.
    • 2nd issue: My second on is with Mercy, her character seems to disappear as well during the bar sense when you are trying to get with her. The dialogue is still going but she seems to disappear.
    • 3rd issue: This third issue is with the mouse, I think it's just a bug, but while playing the game, the normal white mouse icon seems to overshadow the game color mouse icon. I don't if it's just me but it just have and even if I exist out and verify the game, it still happens. I mean I can still see the game mouse underneath the regular mouse icon.
    • 4th issue: This is my last issue but there's like a delay after I click the mouse to continue the dialogue. I'm a person that like to reread what was said at times, I like to stop the dialogue, then click again for it to continue, but it seems that whenever I click the screen once, it doesn't continue. I would have to click it again for it to continue. I don't know if it's just my laptop or just a bug in the game.
    Well that's about is, Thanks for the awesome game, I love it, even with the bugs.

2. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

Thanks for the thorough report. However, all of these have been reported already, except for the last one, which is new to me.

How it should work is, that once the text starts rolling you can click once to show it all and make it stop the timer. If you then click again, it proceeds. However, you have to click INSIDE the dialoguebox for this to register, your clicks are ignored otherwise.

Can you confirm you indeed clicked inside the dialoguebox? Otherwise instead of mouse you can always use Space :)

3. Lennian

4. Lennian

Due to lack of response this is now tagged as Invalid. If this is not the case, please provide a reproduction.