Shoutbox (Disabled)

Dating Thread

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by Siathrust, Aug 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Siathrust

Siathrust New Member

Well... I'm pretty lonely and it can be hard for introverts to find someone so I decided "If this game is about dating characters in a fictional world then why not make a thread to date people who play the same game!"
    So I invented this thread for people on here like myself to find what (Or rather who) They're looking for!

Just start with a bit about yourself below and PM whoever you're interested in if you think they'll be interested!

I'll start!

I'm Samuel and I live in Flint, Michigan where the water's sh!tty and the mayor is a dumb bitch! Honestly I'd rather move back to the town I came from, Fenton. I'm looking for a woman a lot like if not just like Skye! I'm Bi-Curious but for Biological, Religious and Personal reasons I'm not looking for another guy! But don't let that discourage you if you're a girl with a dick! ;) and as sexy as you may be NO girl turned guys please! I'm not really pervy but I can be if you push my buttons right! Also be aware that NOTHING is made for Windows Phone and I have windows phone so either Skype or Kik will do... If I somehow get an Iphone or Android THEN I'll do all those other apps with you! My favorite color is Blue and my three main hobbies are Anime, Video Games and Trains! I'm very honest and loyal so if you're interested PM me!

Now it's your turn! Remember this thread is for everyone to put themselves out there! I know I'm not the only one on here who's looking for someone so I created this so all of us loners can try and get someone in our lives!

2. RoyArtorius

RoyArtorius Master Knight of the Dark Lord Team Amorous Moderator

I would like point out, if you do post here, remember, keep flirting to private messages.

3. Siathrust

Siathrust New Member

4. BlackHusky

BlackHusky Well-Known Member Dark Army Enthusiast

I want to say that this thread is unnecessary due to the fact that the Shoutbox is the perfect place to meet new people and socialize with them. If you do everything right, you can even start a relationship in here. Just join us in the Shoutbox and start talking. Amorous is a huge family and always looking for new Members to join in.

We also got in introduction thread which you can find here:
    https://forums.amorousgame.com/threads/introduction-thread.8/page-7.
    I would ask you to introduce yourself in there instead of doing it in a new thread. I'm sure a lot of guys are looking forward getting to know you better ^^

I will close this thread now after explaining the situation. If you got any questions regarding my decision or if you need help with something, please leave me a PM and I will reply as fast as I can.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.