Shoutbox (Disabled)

Dates for Amorous v0.4

Discussion in 'Feedback and Wishlist' started by K3TA, May 25, 2015.

?

(Pick two) Who do you want added next in Amorous v0.4?

1. Skye

56.2%
  2. Dustin

25.7%
  3. Jacky

16.8%
  4. Mercy

15.4%
  5. Tre

11.8%
  6. Remy

6.9%
  7. Alexia

12.6%
  8. Xenith

31.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Dragonet Kaysten

Dragonet Kaysten New Member

I would suggest that you'd guys added a few more women in the game, you may gain a lot more supporters for the game. I noticed that most of the members and supporters are men and probably would appeal more to them, not trying to stereotype everyone as a straight man but it would give more variety to the players and overall increase the player base. Of course this all depends on the sexuality of the player but you guys already put three homosexual characters so your good on that front. Witch kind of confused me when I first played Amorous, I didn't understand why there was the need to have three gay guys. Don't get me wrong I'm really glad you guys are including these characters and its totally cool that your cool with homosexuals. Like I said earlier you should of have added more variety so more people would get involved with the game. Just my thoughts on the matter, love you guys keep up the good work and have a wonderful day!:);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O

Sir Wolf and Droid like this.
  2. Frothgar

Frothgar Active Member Team Amorous Supporter

Dragonet when everything is all said and done there should be an even number of both female and male characters to date. I'm guessing these are the ones that they had everything ready for to be implemented into the game so that might be why it was those dates that are available.:amlaughing:

3. Gabriel

Gabriel New Member

yeii put :amflirty: and :amangry:

4. Droid

Droid New Member

Why not just add the top 4 on the list =/

5. blacklight5201

blacklight5201 New Member

zenith :amgrumpy: and :amcocky: dustin!!!! :amsuave:

Dracoil and Connery like this.
  6. ummi60

ummi60 New Member

I'd say jacky and skye :amangry:. Already have 2 males in the game, so now is time for more females (i know there is GONNA be an equal number of em, but lets equalize them right now :D)

7. kizoka

kizoka New Member

had to vote for skye. i would like to see a date/sex scene with a female or herm considering that the first 2 were with males. It would be a nice change of pace.:amangry::amflirty:

8. Reeden

Reeden Member

From what I saw on the launcher, it looks like the staff is already working on Dustin. Even as a gay guy, I hope to see Amorous become a game for everyone to enjoy, so I hope Skye becomes one of the most popular women to date.

Still, I'd appreciate a little 'side quest' with Kane, perhaps getting topped behind the club for a personal favor. Wouldn't be fair if dear brother Cobes got all that dragon dong to himself :amdaddy::amsmuggy:

9. Draggy101

Draggy101 New Member

I change my vote to:amgrumpy:

Flibble likes this.
  10. FuzzyFox

FuzzyFox New Member

11. radman1889

radman1889 Member

Any fem, but if I had to choose, definitely Skye, cuz well...Lucario.
    And don't cop out with the scene being anal!:amangry:

12. Maximilian Bits

Maximilian Bits New Member

Tre And Remy ~ ♡
    I love chubby and adorable furrys

DaraSilverDragon likes this.
  13. Verbeion

Verbeion New Member

I want to continue the story with :amshy: so I defenetly need :amangry: to in 0.4... Dragons are always cought my eyes so the second vote on :amgrumpy: :p

alexcheetah likes this.
  14. Bowie

Bowie New Member

:amflirty: Plssss ;x

15. Ascalon

Ascalon New Member

Zenith is the most handsome one of them so far. The actual guys kinda disappoint me. The only guy you can date - except of your bro - is Seth right?

16. kibbles

kibbles New Member

Tre and Jacky.
    Tre is adorable and Jacky looks hawwwt. Kinda (as in really) hopin' Jacky doms. :p

17. Bossman496

Bossman496 New Member

but i also vote for [​IMG]:amsuave:, :amsurprised:,:amflirty: and:amangry:

18. Ockaeth

Ockaeth New Member

Zenith and Skye look like a fair deal to me. A very masculin looking guy and a sexy female character.

Reeden likes this.
  19. Kooskia

Kooskia Member

I guess it's a bit late for this decision? If the new update is almost done. However I vote for her because it make sense (being partially started).:amangry:

Also I agree with some comments before. To balance a bit the game, it's right that after 3 gay dates we can see a straight one finally.

Reeden likes this.
  20. A BLT

A BLT New Member

I don't care if it's this update or the next, I need my boy Tre in the game. Make him DLC if you have to, this is the one time I will advocate Day 1 DLC.