Shoutbox (Disabled)

Custom mods

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MirceaKitsune, Aug 15, 2017.

1. MirceaKitsune

MirceaKitsune Active Member

With Amorous 0.8 introducing the last official character, I can't help but feel as if this fun ride is almost over; In each upcoming version there's been someone new to look forward to, yet now that boat has sailed as Lex has been confirmed as the last to make an appearance. While waiting for future plans to be decided on, I realized this would be a good question to get into for the time being.

Has anyone created any custom content so far, which is possible for others to download and install? This includes custom characters, original stories / dates, or any other modifications! If so then share them here, or at perhaps post some info or screenshots if you would rather not post your work publicly.

To my knowledge, Amorous is mod friendly in some places but less so in others; The sprites and animations are harder to tinker with, and only the developers can easily create new graphics. The dialogues on the other paw are stored into unpacked json files, so people can edit them easily if they wish... not sure about making new ones without breaking the originals however.

I'm mostly bringing this up in hopes that, if there won't be any new characters officially, people who know how to mod the engine might keep making something new to keep Amorous alive and players looking forward to something new. I'm not hopeful there will be a lot of that either, but there's certainly no harm in asking.

SomthingNeat and KyleFoxPowers like this.
  2. SomthingNeat

SomthingNeat New Member

I'm trying to add female options to the game (not many sex scene changes though)

Last edited: Nov 10, 2019
    Stryker Star likes this.