Shoutbox (Disabled)

Current situation

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by Ravioli Makin, Feb 27, 2019.

1. Ravioli Makin

Ravioli Makin New Member

Hi, i'm new from this forum, i've played both Amorous and Bare Backstreet, my question is, does Team Amorous currently working on something new? I mean there are no Patreon currently involved so i'm just curious to know

2. mightbeathrowaway

mightbeathrowaway New Member

Highly doubt that anything is going on anymore.

3. Patches Storm Wolf

Patches Storm Wolf New Member

I would say this game is quite... Cancelled, unfinished, or abandoned. Whatever you want to call it now, it won't be worked on anymore and against those who are optimistic and still holding high to old rumors and dev stuff.. This game is truly abandoned, in theory..

Edit: It just donned on me after hitting the reply button that the last update was a Year ago, 2018 May 15th(?) by the looks of the twitter post, not much has been even posted after that with the year going full swing.. If you or anyone is still so optimistic about the game, and trust me; I'm a bit optimistic and kind of sad to see it go myself.. I'd suggest trying to come into contact with the development team. I'd pay to play this game if that was ever a catch..

Also an Edit: Sadly I think its the overall toxicity dating in the past, revolving Kabs, Jason, and I'm sure the team as a whole. So I have doubts..

Best of luck if you think you petition or something like that..

Last edited: Apr 14, 2019