Shoutbox (Disabled)

Criticism for Bare Back Streets

Discussion in 'Feedback and Wishlist' started by KeatonTheWolf, Aug 1, 2016.

1. KeatonTheWolf

KeatonTheWolf Member

I'm not trying to be harsh here. After all I know you guys must have worked hard on this game and all. However, I would like to point out some issues with the game. I couldn't help but notice that your character doesn't turn around when you want them to. Let's say Vergence is fighting enemies, and there are some behind him. The problem is that the response for turning around your character is really bad and this can cause you to be exposed to the enemies attacks. Not only that but there's no explanation on the controls either. I pretty much had to guess what each button did.

2. J300MER

J300MER New Member

I agree.
    The game is fairly abandoned (sad word to use here) as far as the miniscule things go. The progress rate is at a screeching halt, sadly. Getting things patched doesn't pay the bills, so I understand why the devs are having a hard time pushing the game forward.

White-Knuckles and KeatonTheWolf like this.
  3. KeatonTheWolf

KeatonTheWolf Member

Yeah, at least they are working on Amorous. It must be hard to make a game. I wouldn't know much about it. But I do love videogames. Hopefully one day they can fix Bare Backstreets. It will just take time.

4. RoyArtorius

RoyArtorius Master Knight of the Dark Lord Team Amorous Moderator

I'll be honest, the game wasn't abandon, at least at first. I rebuilt the game from the ground up, to have better performance, better controls, etc. Then developed most of the tutorial stuff before ultimately quitting. It just wasn't worth the time, effort, and stress for me. Currently nobody is working on it. No idea what's going to happen it.

KeatonTheWolf likes this.
  5. KeatonTheWolf

KeatonTheWolf Member

That sucks. Sorry to hear that. I know games aren't easy to make. But thanks for hearing me out anyways. I appreciate it. Hopefully the game you are making turns out well.