Shoutbox (Disabled)

New Crashing and fursona maker doesn't seem to be loading

Discussion in 'Issues and Bugs' started by N30nDawn, Jun 27, 2017.

1. N30nDawn

N30nDawn New Member

I open it fine and everything is ok. Then once I click ok I understand it is a work in progress I see there is like a echo to my arrow key, this wont actually bother me to be honest. When I go to customize a character it crashes and says to report it right away. I loaded it again to see if anything else as wrong and when ever I click something to do like even play the game it crashes and does the same exact thing. Also the fursona maker is taking forever to load it doesn't even seem to be loading at all. Please help me, I really want to play this game. I am using Windows. I would provide images but it is basically impossible. I also could send the list of what it has downloaded for amorous but it is super super super long and I am not exaggerating.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2017
  2. N30nDawn

N30nDawn New Member

this is the message I get:
    System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'System.Threading.Tasks.Task System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Run(System.Action)'.
    We were unable to deliver the crashlog to our servers for further analysis!
    Please manually share the crashlog with us in the "Issues and Bugs" -section of our forums!

3. N30nDawn

N30nDawn New Member

4. N30nDawn

N30nDawn New Member

I think I might know what the issue is but idk. My dad has set it up that if I want to download something I have to download it into the admin account first. My computer always tells me I can't download something in the website I am trying to download from, but this did download and seems to open fine until I try to play something on it.

5. N30nDawn

N30nDawn New Member

Fursona Maker is at the loading screen but the loading bar isn't moving.

6. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

This is not related to Amorous. The Fursona Maker is a standalone product. We no longer offer support for this game, either your PC is beefy enough to run it, or it will simply crash.