Shoutbox (Disabled)

Support Couldn't download the game (Download crashed)

Discussion in 'Support' started by MeisterX, Apr 1, 2017.

1. MeisterX

MeisterX New Member

I'm still kind of new to the game, wanting to download the game. But then after registering and logging in, the download failed. Here's the full message:

Validating Amorous v0.6 (Windows #4)...

> Amorous.Engine.dll
    File already exists, skipping!
    > Amorous.Engine.pdb
    File already exists, skipping!
    > Amorous.Game.dll
    File does not exist yet, downloading!
    Unexpected exception: System.Net.WebException: An exception occurred during a WebClient request. ---> System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
    at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Receive(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags)
    at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
    at System.Net.ConnectStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
    at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadBitsState.RetrieveBytes(Int32& bytesRetrieved)
    at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadBits(WebRequest request, Stream writeStream, CompletionDelegate completionDelegate, AsyncOperation asyncOp)
    at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadFile(Uri address, String fileName)
    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
    at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadFile(Uri address, String fileName)
    at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadFile(String address, String fileName)
    at _LgTxCxceXnAGFulhNjiErCY41Hu._4MySSfz6B80IrmB0kYZQZSxByNG(_y6umAk2erh2iQzPnBqnRqcHFyYG , _vs27JhkIZdPRup7NoZyf9Z1PfbE ) in _0MD5dktE3C7XxYG7CNf2qCpFmib:line 434

The game may or may not be corrupted, if you have trouble running the game, please "Verify files"!

Press any key to continue...

Can you please help me? I wanna play the game.

2. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

Just keep trying, this is all your internet connection.