Shoutbox (Disabled)

Could someone please explain this?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by intentato, Jan 22, 2017.

1. intentato

intentato New Member

I found this earlier, and it's apparently back from 2015. However, this character isn't even in the game ad neither have I seen any hints of her. Here's the image in question:

[​IMG]

If anyone (preferably a staff member) can explain how this image is possible to me when she only appears as a side character for the Skye dating arc after the latest update. Is this some sort of test?

2. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

This should be part of Jax' third date ;)

3. MirceaKitsune

MirceaKitsune Active Member

On a semi related note, I'm dying to know whether a date of this character will be implemented at some point. Although she acted poorly toward Skye in one of her scenes, leaving me with doubts as to her personality... she is every bit of gorgeous and beautiful, and I'd love to meet her in an update :rolleyes:

4. Autumn_Fool

Autumn_Fool New Member

You'll run into her on Skye's second date PS she's a bitch

5. intentato

intentato New Member

Thanks for all of your replies so far, but I already knew that this character was part of skye's dates. However, I was more taken aback about how she's alone and in the center, which doesn't happen for a side character as far as I can tell. So... was she planned as a fully date-able character earlier or something?

6. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

No, we have no rules in regards to who can be in the center or not :p All characters are equal as far as the game is concerned. Although main characters usually have an elaborate Spine animation, whereas side-characters are just a single pose.

7. indipotter

indipotter New Member

Does that mean that she will be a date-able character in the future or not?
    Plus if she were i'd imagine she'd be near the bar.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2018