Shoutbox (Disabled)

Copy paste from FA on request

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by savage_of, May 22, 2015.

1. savage_of

savage_of New Member

theres a couple weird things ive noticed. The sex scene with seth made it sound like it was missionary with the legs wrapped around ur back and stuff but it was just doggy style outta nowhere. didnt fit what i heard or the mood in my opinion. and in the sex scene with coby his underwear comes off several blocks before you take it off in the text, and skipping any animation of the doggy style by showing cowgirl while describing doggy was a little mishmash too. the angle of penetration looked weird to me too but idk what itd take to fix it and i guess its not that big a deal.

BUT the biggest thing i have an issue with is that visual stories like this usually have a way to scroll up and see a text log just incase something goes by too fast or i miss click and it really bothers me that theres no way to go back in the story like that here to my knowledge. and a lot of ones i played have the choices on the main screen so i made a habit of clicking the chat box and them being there screws me up a little but thats just a personal issue. and ive never seen it before but ive always thought itd be nice if there were a way to just go back to the last choice if i decided to remake it or i miss clicked. It could be remedied by saving a lot i know but its just a thought.

Anyway good start in general, im aware its an alpha i just thought i should point some things out because of that. Cant wait until we can test skye ;3 or for some masculine top guys too. <3

2. savage_of

savage_of New Member

you also tell coby you kissed jax (after the movie) even if you dont choose that option idk if thats intended :p

3. Patrigue

Patrigue Member

DaraSilverDragon likes this.