Shoutbox (Disabled)

Continuation Please.

Discussion in 'Feedback and Wishlist' started by jacs48, Nov 30, 2020.

1. jacs48

jacs48 New Member

I do not know the plans currently for much of these games due to not really having time previously. However I wished to make a plea to continue the production of Amorous. I would really enjoy if you could continue the dating and lives of each character as well as maybe adding more. Potentially even creating straight stories as well or allowing them to be that way in the game. I know many people probably have asked that but I wanted to say that it really could draw in more people. I normally stay quiet unless I see great things that I can't help but express my enjoyment. This game, is one of those things. By far it is one of the greatest games and things I have seen. I really was moved and enjoyed it especially a particular character. Skye. The storyline and romance as well as realistic plot really made me cry. I can relate to her story greatly and I enjoyed the game as well. If I must pay for a continuation, I would save as much as I could. But It really helped me realize that. There are still beautiful things in the world. Especially during these times of trouble. I know I am probably just another fan or voice but I genuinely enjoyed it. I would love to see a sequel or continuation. Honestly, if anything its nice to be able to choose your story and see what love can be like. With all the negative things these days, its nice to be able to have something that makes you smile. I am not just gushing over like the characters or just the intimate scenes. But truthfully, some of the stories are what I have honestly searched for in life. The feeling of love and comfort. I know that many furry artists and popular furs have so much to do, but its nice to see that there are still good people. I guess what I am trying to say is, I still believe that every fur can be a good person. I enjoy your artwork. I would request that you continue the game, add more scenes like continuing the relationship with the characters, as if it were a real life relationship, add more characters, or at least make a sequel. I know it would take me a while to probably save the cash needed to pay for such a thing but I would. I was really moved by everything. Every character, every scene, every story. Skye moved me the most though. Please.

2. Flibble

Flibble Moderator of the Dark Lord Team Amorous Moderator

As far as I'm aware, Jasonafex and whoever else are currently working on a new version of Bareback Streets. After that, if there is enough people who want it, I think there was mention of a potential Amorous 2.

None of this, however, has anything to do with this website. You would be better off checking out Jasons own site.

3. jacs48

jacs48 New Member

Oh thank you! but still it would be nice if they checked this site. I just do not know where to actually post this to be honest. At least where they would see.

4. SomthingNeat

SomthingNeat Member

I've tried multiple times to mod this game but I hasn't really gotten much traction at all lately. It started out huge, big enough for a discord channel with way too many people. Although Jasonafex's invitation to the channel and the fact that people were worshiping him along with the amount of hornballs in there kinda made me leave. There isn't much of a comunity in learning and moding the engine anymore. In theory if modding regained traction we might get something unofficial.

That being said, I don't count on bare backstreets getting done very quickly nor amorous 2 seeing the light of day anytime soon. Frankly, not as many people trust jasonafex with his patreon anyways, slowing things a lot more. We'll see tho.