Shoutbox (Disabled)

Accepted Consistency errors with Jax and Remy sexscenes [1.0.3]

Discussion in 'v1.0.3 (Readonly)' started by Hassat Hunter, May 9, 2018.

1. Hassat Hunter

Hassat Hunter New Member

There's probably a few more I forgot, but I remember these since they were the most recent ones.

*While during the final date you get the option wheter he gives or receives a blowjob, during the actual sexscene when he comes it'll ALWAYS say it's his second orgasm.

*Going with the one-piece for Remy she took it off, took my need in her mouth, undressed herself, then took my clothes off *again* and took me into her mouth for the first time *again*.
    Those second ones probably should be skipped in that instance?

Sorry no specific nodes since I didn't really expect them to be things to screenshot when I later went 'wait a second'

2. Hassat Hunter

Hassat Hunter New Member

Can't change the title but looking back to my screenshots the issue was with JAX, not ZENITH. My bad.

3. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

Accepted, debug information keeps track of the path. So even a few nodes further I can find it back. If you take a screenshot with debug mode on, I get a full dump .txt-file of the path taken (not just the 5 nodes on screen). But even a node in close proximity is enough for me to backtrace it.

4. Hassat Hunter

Hassat Hunter New Member

Didn't have a Remy, but re-reading it, apparently it's first releasing and the end pulling down entirely, so I might have just misread that entirely.
    But here is Jax with info;
    Link to imgur.com