Shoutbox (Disabled)

Coby dates?

Discussion in 'Feedback and Wishlist' started by Pluckbird, May 23, 2018.

?

More Cobes?

1. Definitely!

85.7%
  2. Nah, I think we got enough of him

14.3%
  1. Pluckbird

Pluckbird New Member

Let's face it. Your blue-feathered brother is pretty much the cutest date in the game (with Jax being a possible contender).

That said, aside from that sibling romp in the beginning, you never really get to hang out much with Cobes. Unlike the other datable characters, you can't go anywhere with him. No talks. No romantic activities. All you really can do is replay that one sex scene (booty call!) and chat with him between dates, demoting him to sort of a background, comic relief role. Which would make sense in a game entirely about dating a set of different characters, aside from the fact that you can admit your longheld love for him right at the beginning.

It sort of would make sense to give the player at least the option to spend some more time with him after that. Besides, he's so freaking adorable!

A new animation would be nice too - though not necessary though we've already got to see quite a bit of him. Actually, scratch that. Yes, a new scene would be a necessity!

2. LACURO

LACURO Member

I Think more aktivity whould be cool.
    But in my opinion no Dates.
    He is his/her Stepbother...i find this realy strange.
    Copy is not kindred with his Brother/Sister but its still feel like incest...sorry but i see that so ;D
    But more Funny Talks maybe Minigames with ihm, thats its a good idea. ^^
    He is a crazy very energetic and absolute shameless blue Bird..but i like him he is cool. :D

3. PocketCola

PocketCola New Member

I agree with all of this! Coby is a total cutie, and it seems like a bit of a waste to give him so little time with the player. I'm up for more of that sibling bonding ifyouknowwhatImean-- :amsmuggy:

I'll see myself out.