Shoutbox (Disabled)

clothes?

Discussion in 'Feedback and Wishlist' started by Rio The Arctic Fox, May 3, 2016.

?

Would you like a dressing room feature in the game?

1. yes

24 vote(s)
    96.0%
  2. no

1 vote(s)
    4.0%
  1. Rio The Arctic Fox

Rio The Arctic Fox Active Member

while i was playing the game i think it might be cool if you can add a feature to dress your 'sona.

Like some jeans and a white shirt or even a suit.

Some glasses or sunglasses would be good too.

Hats would be a good idea too!

Just saying though :p

2. Haiku

Haiku Moderator of the Dark Lord Team Amorous Moderator Dark Army Enthusiast

Eh, sure~ Why not :3

3. Blackfangs

Blackfangs Member Dark Army Enthusiast

would be pretty cool since NPC's are wearing clothes so why not us? and yeah I doubt we'll see our characters too much in the game if not at all but there's already an option to change the race,sex,face,body type, etc of your character so why not clothing as well?

4. Code_Doggo

Code_Doggo Member

Also when you talk so skye she mentions she likes how you (your character) are dressed , but the game didn't let you customize clothing at any moment wich makes the conversation a bit off :amgrumpy:

5. Subsonic Wave

Subsonic Wave New Member

I think the idea is a great one (As to I've had it myself)

My thing is if you guys didn't know, since we may or may not get this, you can use the advanced paint option to draw cloths. The only issue I have is that it looks low quality.

It's a matter of what you are looking for. Remember this is a template based maker and you can't have everything you want. It's free and I don't complain because the creators of it work with us and make time so.

Give them time to do this if they decide to.