Shoutbox (Disabled)

Character trouble

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jonah Winchester, Sep 1, 2017.

1. Jonah Winchester

Jonah Winchester New Member

Hey so I have the 8.1 update for windows and when I go to talk to the bartender he will tell me about two characters that I literally cannot find in the game at all. One of them is a female canine in blue named Jacky(I think she's supposed to be the female at the bar but it won't highlight her or let me interact.) Also he tells me about a male ferret named Tre who's a busboy and his sprite is absolutely nowhere in the map at all. Also, I'm having trouble with the Zenith and Rose mission. I got the wait in the parking lot thing where they go find someone else, which I assume is the fail thing but when I go back to where they are there's nobody there. Please help asap.

2. Azure

Azure New Member

the short answer to your problem is
    A: Jacky and Tre are not in the game yet. The bartender's descriptions were just teasers for future development.

B: If you fail them, you need to either reload an old save, or start an entirely new game and try again.

3. Jonah Winchester

Jonah Winchester New Member

Thanks for the help. :D

4. Omicron Lyrae

Omicron Lyrae New Member

How sad it is that we will never see them. It would be nice of Team Amorous to bequeath the Amorous project over to another team who is passionate about the game and want's to see it thrive and come to full completion. Its such a terrible waste in the hands its in now.